A little Rhyme for your time.

A turtle wanted a pickle, but he was to fickle. A butterfly could distract his pondering eye. Till one day he was determined, never before had he been more certain. He never strayed from his path, it was as if he had unleashed all his wrath. The turtle had finally reached the pickle, only to realize he was more fickle than he ever imagined. There laid his wife, void of any life. His mind distracted him, from a tragedy so grim. He laid next to the pickle down low, only to realize pickles blow. He remembered his wife had not fallen ill, he had murdered her with a quill. He wanted pizza while she brought him a pickle instead, little did she know this would make her drop dead.

The turtle lived happily ever after. Except his wife. Dat bitch is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you secretly using 'poetry' to confess to something devious you've done? >.>
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Are you secretly using 'poetry' to confess to something devious you've done? >.>
    I thought it was just improvised poetry. No real story, just "hmm, what rhymes with "pickle"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Take what Bukowski said to heart, please, "Don't try".
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I thought it was just improvised poetry. No real story, just "hmm, what rhymes with "pickle"?
    Trickle.

I see a lot of "pickle" with "pickle" rhymes, this is disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That is exactly what it was. And then it continued and got stupid, so I decided to share it with the world. Of warcraft. Forums.?