Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You can change the OS on android phones.
    I don't see how this helps.

My wife used to have an iPhone; switched to Galaxy less than a year ago and loved it at first. Now she wants an iPhone again. My dad has a galaxy as well. They both have issues both with the phone acting up in various ways and claim short battery life (my father does a lot less with his, and his still goes dead constantly).

My wife now wants to switch back to iPhone soon. She loved the iOS7 update as well.

It really comes down to what you like and how you use it; plus how reliable it is for you. We've been lucky and had very good quality iPhones. I've even dropped one in a toilet and it worked fine and dropped it from 5 ft and it worked with a cracked screen for years (I didn't have a case on it and missed my shirt pocket when sleepy :/). My current 5 is doing everything I want and the battery life is excellent for me.

It doesn't matter what anyone else tells you though. You have to go with what feels right for you. I'm not a personal fan of Google products in general any longer. I think Android is fine for others though. I like the big screen for games, I like a lot of the features, but those phones just aren't for me. You already like something, so unless you know someone with an iPhone, and you get serious time to play and use both; you will have to go with your gut; or if you have a lot of 'apps' already, stick with the platform you've invested in (though some transfer over).