Too much Spirit... it's everywhere!

Hello,

Last night I came to a very bitter realization... 99.9% of the gear that drops in the first half of SoO, for elemental, has got either spirit or hit on it. I'm already on the edge of the hit cap (I don't even have the hit trinket from Council), and if I were to equip the two new bits I got from Flexi and Normal last night, they would put me a whopping 4% over the hit cap... How do you guys deal with this, is it worth getting over the hit cap by that much just to get some more intellect or should I stick with what I got now until I'll get something from later on in the raid (which won't happen for another couple of weeks atleast)?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kwick/advanced
    (I know I still have 1 Int-Spirit gem and I have the Spirit leg enchant, but even if I were to get rid of those, the problem would persists...)7

Just had an idea, I also got Gaze of Arrogance, would it be better to use that instead of my current weapon and offhand and equip Shadow-Binder's Kilt instead of my current legs? I think that should keep me at the hit cap, but would it be a dps increase at all?
    Last edited by Moonlily; 2013-09-19 at 08:48 AM.

Deleted
    For the set bonus on that chest you should of course keep the int-spirit gem. (you can make that int-stamina like in the other thread if you really cannot reforge any other spirit off elsewhere).
    The leg enchant has to go though. That is pointless to have.

You should plug your character into that Mr.Robot site, it might help you as it balances stats better. You could also equip the staff and check the site as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    You should plug your character into that Mr.Robot site, it might help you as it balances stats better. You could also equip the staff and check the site as well.
    I use ReforgeLite addon, doesn't it work the same? (gives you the most out of your main stat and tries to get as close to hit cap as possible)

Deleted
    mr robot consider a lot more parameter than reforgelite (upgrade, ench ...)

Replace your leg enchant with the int/crit one, and your int/spirit with int/stamina.

pretty pissed at blizz for making the past 2 tiers geared for resto shamans as well. Even more on this tier because 80% of it has spirit AND crit. You'd think that since shamans are the only class that uses spellcaster mail, they would pay more attention to what loot they put in raids. Maybe GC will answer to my tweet
    Wonderlube- Ele shaman (Illidan)

Deleted
    As much as I hate using staves and avoid it if I have a choice, I'm using the normal mode Gaze of Arrogance because I coined it last week, crit isnt ideal (but it's certainly not bad), but there is no spirit, and it's probably got more spellpower on so it'll be better regardless.

Our Elemental currently has 25% hit, fuck me silly.

It's so your character can raid drunk. Fix that -hit from all the whiskey.

Generally puzzled by itemization this tier, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by turkeygiblets View Post
    As much as I hate using staves and avoid it if I have a choice, I'm using the normal mode Gaze of Arrogance because I coined it last week, crit isnt ideal (but it's certainly not bad), but there is no spirit, and it's probably got more spellpower on so it'll be better regardless.
    Maybe I'll try that, but I'm afraid of losing all that mastery and haste from my current items, even the legs have got spirit/crit!

I do hope maybe they will change something, this itemization is ridiculous!

Deleted
    As in ToT that everything was spirit and equipping the Wusholay going overcaped of hit: S