Character Not Found

When i log in most of mu character says that are not found even my level 90 character.I got like 3-4 which are not found an only one level 10 works fine.Any other with the same problem , because one my friends has the same problem?

Deleted
    probably the world server down on which those characters are...Kalimdor, Pandaria whatever

its been like that for 1 day now ...

15+ Year Old Account
    I had the same with my paladin today, according to the Armoury, my paladin doesn't exist.

Had a mini heart attack so installed the game at work to double check.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

and what happened when you double checked ?

it's your connection nothing more
    you getting packets loss with blizzard servers

Quote Originally Posted by kAz0 View Post
    When i log in most of mu character says that are not found even my level 90 character.I got like 3-4 which are not found an only one level 10 works fine.Any other with the same problem , because one my friends has the same problem?
    Hi kAz0, if the issue persists, please try flushing the DNS after powercycling the modem/router. That should do the trick, if not - please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    it's your connection nothing more
    you getting packets loss with blizzard servers
    Unless the character is not showing up on the Armory either (you can use that as a check) then there is nothing to worry about. Like said before: Contact Blizzard and they will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi kAz0, if the issue persists, please try flushing the DNS after powercycling the modem/router. That should do the trick, if not - please let me know.
    Implying that this will work.

Its fault on Blizzard side, I know from sources what is going on. There is known dupe method that involves server crashing. Ofcourse Blizzard won't admit that.
    Only thing you can do is to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Implying that this will work.
    It does. Did this yesterday after encountering the same problem and never had problems afterwards.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.