Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Are we in the middle of the dps bracket AGAIN? :O

I know T16H patchwerk isnt released on simcraft yet and i know warriors scale nice with gear, but from what im seeing on raidbots.com its look like we arent gonna do well on the meters this patch either or am i missing something?

Please tell me im wrong! :P Atm im second on the meters in my guild, but that just because ppl from my guild suck haha

Thx for your response

Middle of the pack on single target. Top half on some fights. Better than where we were last tier so be happy

Deleted
    Its sooo sad!! love my warrior but im the only melee in our guild and i got a geared rogue aswell, better play that then since top 3 dps in a loong time have been rogue, lock and mage -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news.....none of these fights are ST anyways. We are doing EXCELLENT cleave/aoe. Nourishen seems to be the exception. Pet classes win here because their pets by pass the dmg reduction by the boss.

Have to be honest with you. Warriors are in a good position this tier. But we are still behind rogues. So if you really want higher dps and greater survivability, it's rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue is in a better "Pure" numbers/dps standpoint. They don't provide skull banner/mocking banner (immerseous)/demo banner, rallying cry, nor the ability to taunt the boss and hold him for 6 secs (more if glyphed) on those 1% wipes where the tank dies at the end. So yes, they do provide better "Pure" Dps, as they should .

As nice as those abilities are its not enough to get me in as much as rogues, DK. We have 3 heroic bosses down and working on our 4th Iron Juggernaut. Got sat for that. rogues doing around 300k+ dps that fight from our attempts.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is interesting. Warriors are strong on heroic Immersus, protectors, sha, galakras. Not going to talk about Nourishen, but we can easily be taken to that. In fact, if you look at blood legion's kills, they have class stacked very little and have had a warrior on pretty much every fight.

Same goes for Method, Kreps (their only DPS warrior) has been in on every single kill so far, so warrior's can't be that bad.

He wasn't good on iron juggernaut unless he was tanking?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_kJtAYKGk

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    He wasn't good on iron juggernaut unless he was tanking?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_kJtAYKGk
    you can see his name on the raid grid... besides his armory says he's killed Iron Juggernaut on heroic aswell..

Yeah I see him on grid, but doesn't look like hes taking much damage so I assume hes dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    DPS is what we are talking about? Mind clarifying your statement?

Well from what I see in the video warrior dps looks bad on iron juggernaut.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't be top on every fight. Two bad fights for a tier is a good tier. Luckily the two we are not the best on are pretty easy fights.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Rogue is in a better "Pure" numbers/dps standpoint. They don't provide skull banner/mocking banner (immerseous)/demo banner, rallying cry, nor the ability to taunt the boss and hold him for 6 secs (more if glyphed) on those 1% wipes where the tank dies at the end. So yes, they do provide better "Pure" Dps, as they should .
    Don't know sounds to me a bit too much as if rogues wouldn't have great abilities as well.
    Anyways I'd say yes it's not really rank#1 overall capability yet but still better off than last tier although I might have a wrong impression here because there are so many more or less faceroll encounters.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-09-19 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Well from what I see in the video warrior dps looks bad on iron juggernaut.
    calling us middle of the pack because of 1 fight isn't optimal. If you would look at my guild you would think warriors are AMAZING since I'm top 3 on every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    nor the ability to taunt the boss and hold him for 6 secs (more if glyphed) on those 1% wipes where the tank dies at the end. So yes, they do provide better "Pure" Dps, as they should .
    They can do that much better than warriors can?

Also smoke bomb? Juking mechanics with cheat death? I'm not trying to say warriors haven't got utility (Rallying cry rocks) and stuff but rogues have a lot of useful tools as well Giving our feral redirect is pretty sexy too
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Rogue>warrior
    it hurts as hell

Galvin: are you the only warrior in your 25m ? If yes, banners should get you a 25m core spot consistently. If your raid leader doesn't think so, find another 25m guild.

With banners, I'm compulsory on every fight last tier and this.