Thread: Umm Well...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    if I were you I'd sue your parents for assault

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    how do you pay for phone bills and the car when you have no job? just curious...
    I have a lot in savings that I earned all myself, no help from anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    if I were you I'd sue your parents for assault
    I can't do that. It will just look like I was wrong and that I was overreacting, like honestly I would possibly try but it would go nowhere. I'd probably lose. The worse part is, I can't move out, I have nowhere else to go. I'm not living on the streets.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I have a lot in savings that I earned all myself, no help from anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't do that. It will just look like I was wrong and that I was overreacting, like honestly I would possibly try but it would go nowhere. I'd probably lose.
    didnt u say u had an injury on ur head ? seems like enough proof

10+ Year Old Account
    didnt u say u had an injury on ur head ? seems like enough proof
    Just pulling hair, doesn't leave a mark.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a very abusive house to live in.

I would get out of there as fast as I could :/
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Parents want to introduce a 19 y/o to the real world.

LOOK OUT.
    Hah. I guess that's one way to put it. Making your child pay rent is just.... another level of abhorrent to me. Family shouldn't function on such legal technicalities as your child's name not officially being registered under co-ownership of the home. You do not bring a child into the world to make him feel obligated for the roof you put over his head - it is expected of you as a decent fucking human not to leave helpless what you create. There are other ways of grooming a child for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post

They tell me to grow up, I've been trying my damn best and it seems like they are still stuck in the past about me...
    Hey everyone

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel sorry for the loser parents beating their kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post

That seems like the best sollution, you are just going to have to deal with it until you can get out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Hah. I guess that's one way to put it. Making your child pay rent is just.... another level of abhorrent to me. Family shouldn't function on such legal technicalities as your child's name not officially being registered under co-ownership of the home. You do not bring a child into the world to make him feel obligated for the roof you put over his head - it is expected of you as a decent fucking human not to leave helpless what you create. There are other ways of grooming a child for life.
    There's nothing wrong with charging subsidized rental rates to a child.

And he's not a child, he's an adult. There's a limit where it's time to leave the nest.

Deleted
    Just pulling hair, doesn't leave a mark.
    well then you have 2 options: 1) hit back (this might be a bad move tho) 2) gtfo as fast as u can.. I wouldnt let them hurt me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    That seems like the best sollution, you are just going to have to deal with it until you can get out of there.
    Honestly, it's not always bad but this was just full blown retard. When I pay for a phone and you take it from me, that's in essence stealing.
    Hey everyone

In fact, years ago I went to jail because I decided to retaliate back after she beat me. Yeah I got fucked and was forced to regret everything.
    Good Lord, you really do have shit parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about time I bought that car but they won't let it happen yet. They don't even drive it.
    so take every piece you put into it in repairs out and buy your own car? leave them with that disassembled piece of crap. and if you're telling the truth that you pay rent your phone insurance repairs etc. then they need to lay the fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    well then you have 2 options: 1) hit back 2) gtfo as fast as u can.. I wouldnt let them hurt me
    I wouldn't either but to be fair I'm not hitting a 54 year old man with asthma and possibly injuring him. He to be fair wasn't hitting to hard with the belt, it stung at most. Mum on the other hand, she could leave marks on me and wouldn't get arrested.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Good Lord, you really do have shit parents.
    I'm sorry but this thread screams of bias. We're not getting the whole story.

There's nothing wrong with charging subsidized rental rates to a child.

And he's not a child, he's an adult. There's a limit where it's time to leave the nest.
    Massive cultural differences again. I don't think we'd reach a definitive consensus on this.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I had a whole thing typed out, some advice, some answers, some questions, it was long, and thought out, and when I finished, I realized it wasn't really that helpful. So instead, I will say: Sucks, days like that suck, chalk it up to whatever and keep your heart and brain cool today bro. I'm pullin for you, keep your head up and your stick on the ice.

WAIT! after reading about how you were jailed for retaliating, I say smear their name in the mud before/after you leave for training. No, not obviously so that you are known to have done it, just a few....craigslist postings, a facebook kerfuffle. A casual 'this agent has the shittiest service/sold me such a crummy house, was all fucked up, ect', just your old fashioned much raking. It WILL impact their earnings, and as you know, the wallet is the only place left that has feeling with these sort of people.
    Last edited by Bigbamboozal; 2013-09-19 at 02:59 PM.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but this thread screams of bias. We're not getting the whole story.
    You're getting everything, I swear years ago I was reckless and stupid. I'm literally just trying to do my best as a human being to improve and it goes unnoticed but then it gets preyed on. I'm giving you everything, yes I'm an idiot sometimes but does an idiot deserve this kind of shit?
    Hey everyone

You're getting everything, I swear years ago I was reckless and stupid. I'm literally just trying to do my best as a human being to improve and it goes unnoticed but then it gets preyed on. I'm giving you everything, yes I'm an idiot sometimes but does an idiot deserve this kind of shit?
    Nah dude, I really don't think we are.