Deleted

Guardian Druids - Getting DPS only Trinkets?

Hi Druids!

I'm the Raid Leader and Prot Warr for a casual guild on Dragonmaw-EU (13/14 in week one).

During Sha of Pride last night, my co-tank (Guardian Druid) used a bonus roll and got a, what looks like - awesome Agility trinket (Assurance of Consequence). http:/ /ww w.wowdb.com/items/102292-assurance-of-consequence#related:comments

However, it says it is only usable by Agility based 'Damage Roles' only, therefore meaning it won't reduce her Cooldown Recovery Rate.

She has a ticket open, but I was curious if anybody else had this problem during week one, and what Blizzard's response was?

Will they change it so that it is usable BY Guardian Druids / Brewmaster Monks, or do they remove the item and refund the bonus roll coin?

N.B. Kinda new here, wouldn't let me embed the link from WoWdb so apologies for the broken URL.

Are you sure she didn't have Feral selected as the loot spec? We tend to flip-flop between loot specs to avoid items that are useless to us.

If she had Guardian selected, then yeah that's definitely a bug.

My raids resto druid got a pair of agi gloves from a coin roll, she never goes feral/guardian in the loot selection.

I had to go and look up this trinket in question to see this stupid restriction for myself. So Blizz forced us into DPS gear 2 xpacks ago and now they're trying to restrict what dps gear we can use? Stupid restriction is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I had to go and look up this trinket in question to see this stupid restriction for myself. So Blizz forced us into DPS gear 2 xpacks ago and now they're trying to restrict what dps gear we can use? Stupid restriction is stupid.

If you don't understand how broken 40% would be for tanks....yeah I don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alrysia View Post
    Hi Druids!

I'm the Raid Leader and Prot Warr for a casual guild on Dragonmaw-EU (13/14 in week one).

During Sha of Pride last night, my co-tank (Guardian Druid) used a bonus roll and got a, what looks like - awesome Agility trinket (Assurance of Consequence). http:/ /ww w.wowdb.com/items/102292-assurance-of-consequence#related:comments

However, it says it is only usable by Agility based 'Damage Roles' only, therefore meaning it won't reduce her Cooldown Recovery Rate.

She has a ticket open, but I was curious if anybody else had this problem during week one, and what Blizzard's response was?

Will they change it so that it is usable BY Guardian Druids / Brewmaster Monks, or do they remove the item and refund the bonus roll coin?

N.B. Kinda new here, wouldn't let me embed the link from WoWdb so apologies for the broken URL.
    There was a post the other day on the front page about issues like this. For example, balance druids and spriest were getting the healing trinket from the TI curio. My guess is there are many issues like this. Or as someone said they had their loot specialization set wrong.

Signature Created by Jassinta

As with any patch that adds a lot of new items, some are bound to be miss-flagged. If you end up with an incorrect item, first check your loot specialization to be sure the mistake wasn't on your end. Assuming you had the correct specialization open a ticket and/or post to the WoW Bug Report forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Deleted
    Thanks for the responses

Yeah she definitely had Guardian selected, never seen her play her resto offspec on a progress run (apart from Iron Qon heroic when my Dwarf Warrior could solo tonk <3)

We did a flex last night because a few of our progress team were working, and she got boomkin gloves off a boss (can't remember which). Not off a bonus roll / out of the bag, just directly from the boss..

Poor druids