Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    That Storm/icebolt from the female dark shaman. Roughly every fourth is reflectable.
    I tried that this week, and I had zero reflected frostbolts.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    I am 100% sure, that it works. It might not be named Frostbolt. just watch as it says "reflect" in your avatar when you hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Confirmed, it does work. Hits him for about 400k+- (10man)

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I am 100% sure, that it works. It might not be named Frostbolt. just watch as it says "reflect" in your avatar when you hit it.
    Froststorm Bolt I believe. The caster NPC uses it (not Haromm, the other...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Froststorm Bolt I believe. The caster NPC uses it (not Haromm, the other...)
    Yeah.. that's the one. I checked my dmg sources in skada and didn't see it, so thought it didn't work :S

Just checked logs aswell, no dmg from MSR or Froststorm Bolt.

Deleted
    It doesn't add to your damage, the damage actor is the Wavebinder. In logs it will look like she's damaging herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    It doesn't add to your damage, the damage actor is the Wavebinder. In logs it will look like she's damaging herself.
    Yeah, of course, that makes sense and it would defo explain it! /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I'll try to add a few "tricks" I've picked up, most of these are from PTR, so they my have fixed it sence.

Immerseus: You can Leap/Charge/intervene over the water beam.

Protectors: Intervene will remove the Root that the anguish debuff puts on you. DO NOT INTERVENE! If the root gets removed, the add will go insane and attack a new target, who won't be able to throw the debuff to someone = they will die.

Norushen: You can Leap over the deathbeam.

Sha of Pride: You where able to Leap/charge/intervene in the Pacman phase on PTR, I've had mixed reports as if it's still working on Live.

Galakras: You can disarm almost all mobs, including the big fuck that's up on the towers. If the big one on the first tower is disarmed, he won't attack the tank at all. (May have been fixed, did work on PTR and Normals, but didn't get any reports from Heroic.)

Iron Juggernaut: If you Leap right before he dose a knock back, so that you're still in the middle of the "leap animation", you won't get knocked back. Same thing goes for Intervene. If you jump and press your Parachute (Engineering back tinker) just as the knock back hits, you won't move. If you charge anything (Boss or Mines, yes, the mines are chargeable), just before the knock back hits, you won't get knocked back.

Dark Shamans:

General Nazgrim: If you intervene + DbtS the current tank, so that you intervene the Sundering Blow, you'll get the Sunder Armor debuff, meaning you can attack the boss during Defensive Stance, without giving him rage. The boss + all adds can be disarmed.

Malkorok: His cleave attack in P2 can be parried, so DbtS is almost an immunity.

Spoils: All small mobs, that have weapons, can be disarmed.

Thok:

Siegecrafter: On PTR, you where able to leap through the firebeams on the conveyor belt, haven't tested on Live.

Paragons: If you get chosen by the Kunchong to be eaten, you're able to leap/charge/intervene away from it.

Garrosh: All adds which have a weapon can be disarmed. The Chain Lightning from the Farseer can be Spell Reflected.

That's a few things, beside SR, disarm and Leap that I've picked up during all the testing.
    Great post

10+ Year Old Account
    Jailer adds on Thok are disarmable. Time it to when they Enrage for extra efficiency.

Also, the healing reduction debuff works on Thok so apply Wild Strike / Mortal Strike so the debuff is up when he eats one of the NPCs to drastically reduce his HP gains.
    Last edited by Nakkí; 2013-10-13 at 09:45 PM.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>