Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

SoO list of Spell Reflectable abilities

Does anyone know of any off hand that are able to be reflected? I tried Mass SR on protectors for sha blast, but didn't dig through the logs after to see if it worked.

Edit: Went through logs and did not see any instance of SR working on Fallen Protectors.
    Last edited by sjsctt; 2013-09-19 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I *think* it SR reflects a blast from the mage dudes on Nazgrim, but IDK if MSR does.

MSR works on Nazgrim adds, yes.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Not that it's going to help you DPSers, but for tanks, you can reflect hurl corruption on Norushen (both SR and MSR work). Not necessary of course, but speeds things up a bit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Storm/icebolt from the female dark shaman. Roughly every fourth is reflectable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can reflect the fire arrows on Galakras

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    you can reflect the fire arrows on Galakras
    So, I suppose I should be just using it on cooldown when they're out? I'm not particularly able to keep track of everything, having only seen it a few times.

Deleted
    It would be nice to format a post for all 14 encounters where we list what can be reflected, what can be heroic leaped over and what can be disarmed. If we get the format and sticky running I am willing to try and reflect, jump and disarm all things I didn't try on the first save, and others will probably be more than happy to try too. I guess a lot of people have tried multiple things already, and it would be easy to fill it up with the contributions. There are not that many candidate skills in each boss, after all.

I'll try to add a few "tricks" I've picked up, most of these are from PTR, so they my have fixed it sence.

Immerseus: You can Leap/Charge/intervene over the water beam.

Protectors: Intervene will remove the Root that the anguish debuff puts on you. DO NOT INTERVENE! If the root gets removed, the add will go insane and attack a new target, who won't be able to throw the debuff to someone = they will die.

Norushen: You can Leap over the deathbeam.

Sha of Pride: You where able to Leap/charge/intervene in the Pacman phase on PTR, I've had mixed reports as if it's still working on Live.

Galakras: You can disarm almost all mobs, including the big fuck that's up on the towers. If the big one on the first tower is disarmed, he won't attack the tank at all. (May have been fixed, did work on PTR and Normals, but didn't get any reports from Heroic.)

Iron Juggernaut: If you Leap right before he dose a knock back, so that you're still in the middle of the "leap animation", you won't get knocked back. Same thing goes for Intervene. If you jump and press your Parachute (Engineering back tinker) just as the knock back hits, you won't move. If you charge anything (Boss or Mines, yes, the mines are chargeable), just before the knock back hits, you won't get knocked back.

Dark Shamans:

General Nazgrim: If you intervene + DbtS the current tank, so that you intervene the Sundering Blow, you'll get the Sunder Armor debuff, meaning you can attack the boss during Defensive Stance, without giving him rage. The boss + all adds can be disarmed.

Malkorok: His cleave attack in P2 can be parried, so DbtS is almost an immunity.

Spoils: All small mobs, that have weapons, can be disarmed.

Thok:

Siegecrafter: On PTR, you where able to leap through the firebeams on the conveyor belt, haven't tested on Live.

Paragons: If you get chosen by the Kunchong to be eaten, you're able to leap/charge/intervene away from it.

Garrosh: All adds which have a weapon can be disarmed. The Chain Lightning from the Farseer can be Spell Reflected.

That's a few things, beside SR, disarm and Leap that I've picked up during all the testing.
    My Stream

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Malkorok: His cleave attack in P2 can be parried, so DbtS is almost an immunity.
    Is that from a tank pov? Or as a DD? And does the damage split on one less person if you do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Well, Tanks don't have DbtS, so it's a dps PoV. The strike still lands on you, so you are counted in the damage split.
    My Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    You can heroic leap over the ashen wall on DS.

Deleted
    [...]
    Neat! Thanks for the info

Neat stuff, thanks.

Any tips on the Nazgrim one? How do you intervene sundering blow without intervening a melee swing on accident instead?

Deleted
    You can Disarm Dark Shamans.

Deleted
    Iron Juggernaut Drill Borer is reflectable. Yes, I went wtf too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Iron Juggernaut Drill Borer is reflectable. Yes, I went wtf too.
    can confirm, had the same wtf moment yesterday :O

General Nazgrim: If you intervene + DbtS the current tank, so that you intervene the Sundering Blow, you'll get the Sunder Armor debuff, meaning you can attack the boss during Defensive Stance, without giving him rage. The boss + all adds can be disarmed.
    This perk I'll have to try, but I know how 80% of the TS channel will call me out and rage at me before seeing I have the debuff

Deleted
    Any updates on this ? Shame to see it buried

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wont get knock-back on Iron Juggernaut if you are Bladestorming...

Yep, forgot to switch out of it a few times after the last boss.