WW: need some log reading

Hi there,

Just need some expert eyes on the logs of our WW. He is 542 but I feel he should be pulling more dps. I'm not sure if it's his reforge/gemming or rotation that can use some work. Or is the monk class just not that high on the charts right now?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/284932/

Most recent SoO run. Much thanks in advance.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

That is low even for a 542 monk ~150ish with RJW on sha of pride is particularly poor.

His armory seems decent. Not crazy about his reforge choices, but it's not a huge deal. I'm sure he is aware that his hit is high, but again that's just a gear issue.

WoL is hard to decipher, but I will say that his Energizing brew usage seems to be low as well as his Blackout kick damage relative to his auto attack. My guess is a lot of rotation and energy capping mistakes. I'm sure there is other problems as well.

His Tiger power uptime is terrible, on norushen - Tiger Power 81.3% uptime

The other kills its less then 66%

If he keeps it 90% at least ( but changes per fight i.e. @ gala going towers can make it drop it off etc..stuff like that) his dps will increase.
    Last edited by Madcowlol; 2013-09-19 at 09:01 PM.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...?s=3222&e=3677

Your WW is not hitting RSK on cooldown. He should be hitting RSK every 8.5 to 9 seconds. He's doing 1 RSK every 12 seconds. In comparison on Sha of Pride I hit RSK every 8.8 seconds (which could still use improvement, 8.3 to 8.4 seconds is doable on patchwerk / low latency).

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xk...?s=5814&e=6132

A lot of things to be improved on there:

- Tiger Power uptime.
    - TEB usage aligning with trinkets and/or Power of the Titans buff
    - RSK an abysmal every 12.6 seconds.
    - Energizing Brew usage is horrendous.

I am sure there is a lot more...

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

He also should think about using Storm, Earth, and Fire for cleave fights. i.e. Dark Shaman, Protectors.

Do you mind me asking, which portion of WoL are you able to see uptimes on the abilities? I'm fairly new to using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelaeno View Post
    Hi there,

Just need some expert eyes on the logs of our WW. He is 542 but I feel he should be pulling more dps. I'm not sure if it's his reforge/gemming or rotation that can use some work. Or is the monk class just not that high on the charts right now?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/284932/

Most recent SoO run. Much thanks in advance.
    In essence with everything already said here; send your monk over to these forums if you really want him to improve his game. Otherwise... you might want to consider replacing him :\
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

Deleted
    I would personally replace the monk unless they take a look at how the class works ^^

Looks like there's some room for improvement, but more importantly:

1) do you like him/her?
    2) is his/her skill level impeding your progression goals for the guild?
    3) is he/she a quick leaner/willing to improve?

I find the answers to these questions are just as important as whether or not someone posts great logs!
    Last edited by Professor Hurt; 2013-09-23 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    I think theres some serious rotation problem:
    - Low tiger palm uptime
    - If I look on sha fight for example his 2nd dmg ability is melee - I have worse gear and my 2nd ability is blackout kick 3rd RSK (well I have problems with hittink RSK every 8 secs so I'm hitting it rougly 9-9.5 secs).
    - I think hes trying to use RWJ on cd so therefore he cant maintain steady chi flow.
    - he have to learn when its good to pop TEB (for example on sha I pop it on cd procs + when replections spawns)
    - also he can use Touch of Karma on heavy damaging abilities like swelling pride, crawler mines and so on (he can macro fort brew with it to deadl more dmg) it helps healers and do some dmg.