10+ Year Old Account

Anti-Semitic Elmo is Back for Extorting the Girl Scouts

http://www.mediaite.com/online/anti-...ions-from-who/
    It's hard to believe this guy is real
    From the article:

Remember the “Anti-Semitic Elmo“? Well, he’s back in the news after pleading guilty to grand larceny after attempting to extort millions of dollars from the Girl Scouts.

If you don’t remember the story: “Anti-Semitic Elmo” became a national sensation last year after YouTube video showed him wandering Central Park ranting and raving about Jewish costume-makers (“Read about the International Jewish conspiracy!”), berating unhappy parents (“I work for John Gotti! Fuck you!”), and cursing at no one in particular (“Shiiiiiiiit!“).

After a year of not being in the news for all-things-crazy, we learn a few more details about that mysterious man in an Elmo suit, via Uproxx: 1) He was once deported from Cambodia for running a website called “Welcome to Rape Camp”; 2) His birth name is Dan Sandler, but he legally changed his name to “Adam Sandler” several years ago.

And then comes the latest news, via AP. Anti-Semitic Elmo is facing prison time for an attempt to extort $2 million from the Girl Scouts:

Dan Sandler pleaded guilty Wednesday to attempted grand larceny and misdemeanor stalking as part of a deal with prosecutors. He faces up to two years in prison at sentencing next month.
    Sandler was accused of threatening to publicize false information about the Girl Scouts unless he got the money. Prosecutors say he sent harassing emails and photos to an employee of the nonprofit.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to do it but I think Hitler did a better job going with the Anti Jew thing(If I'm reading the article right. Elmo would probably cry having his image abused.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    That guy belongs in a funny farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I hate to do it but I think Hitler did a better job going with the Anti Jew thing(If I'm reading the article right. Elmo would probably cry having his image abused.
    I think I misunderstood you. I need some sleep, been a long day.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2013-09-19 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    God, ranting idiots are hilarious.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Am I having terrible comprehension problems or are you trying to say Hitler did a good job with killing Jews?
    Pretty sure he's saying that Hitler had a more appealing and plausible (as plausible as they get) anti-Jewish message, which is obvious by looking at history
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Well if Hitler hadn't killed Jews no one would have taken pity on them and helped them create the nation of Israel Dont hurt me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Oh come on the guy was dressed as elmo having some fun and just being funny. Minus the extortion

10+ Year Old Account
    Words can't express the giggle fit I'm having.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Elmo knows where you live!

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Well if Hitler hadn't killed Jews no one would have taken pity on them and helped them create the nation of Israel Dont hurt me!
    I can't remember from where, but this brings to mind a quote, "Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he did kill Hitler."

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I can't remember from where, but this brings to mind a quote, "Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he did kill Hitler."
    Oh that was from a thread from a week ago or so I forgot the name
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

He seems like the Westboro Baptist Church in that he almost wants to get a horrible public image. I mean, extorting the Girl Scouts?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    He seems like the Westboro Baptist Church in that he almost wants to get a horrible public image. I mean, extorting the Girl Scouts?!
    they are scary man.... if you don't buy their cookies they guilt trip you, though to be fair if you don't buy their cookies you are crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    they are scary man.... if you don't buy their cookies they guilt trip you, though to be fair if you don't buy their cookies you are crazy
    Ever watch Invader Zim.

Yah they can be really scary.