Legendary cloak + Challenge dungeon question

hi, I'm going to do some CM's as a prot pally to reach golds but I have two doubts.

1st: the proc from Qian-Ying, Fortitude of Niuzao that "saves" you from death works inside CM's? I don't think that because it's a legendary item like the metagem and the sha-touched weapons slot, but the extra slot from eye of the black prince is also legendary and it works. that's really making me doubt.

2st: what trinkets I should use? I'm thinking in horridon Spark and Lei Shen's Final Orders for the passive haste. would you suggest instead some stamina trinkets?

thanks!

The proc won't work. The eye thing that allowed the extra gem wasn't orange iirc so it gave you an extra gemslot.

The trinks sound fine. I wouldn't suggest stam trinks. If you screw up having 470k hp instead of 450k is unlikely to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If you screw up having 470k hp instead of 450k is unlikely to save you.
    that's what I was thinking thanks for the help!

I used Niuzao's trinket the 476 one and it was amuuuziiiing

Neither the cloak nor the meta work in challenge modes or proving grounds

The cloak is still an excellent choice because it has 3 secondary stats, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    The cloak is still an excellent choice because it has 3 secondary stats, however.
    And an extra socket, if recall correct there aren't any cloaks with socket this expac.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 90 Human Paladin | ESO: S'trife, Veteran Rank 12 Khajiit Nightblade | GW2: Winter Strife, Level 80 Charr Warrior.

There was a cloak from durumu with a socket. Int cloak though but some other boss probably has the strength version.
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    And an extra socket, if recall correct there aren't any cloaks with socket this expac.
    The cloak off Ji Kun has a socket as well.