Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Lich King will always win no matter what when it comes to villian vs villian fights.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Arthas Menethil takes the lead!
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Lich King will always win no matter what when it comes to villian vs villian fights.
    as much as i wish i could agree (arthas is my favorite character hands down) i cant.
    deathwing would easily destroy the lich king. he basically split the world apart on a whim when he decided to come out of hiding. he's by far the most powerful foe we've faced, even tho his fights kinda sucked :\
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Deathwing might have technically given him a run for his money. Then laughed and destroyed him.

But in this case, Arthas would win, hands down.

Man this is tough. Arthas (Lich King Arthas) is just a god among men. But Garrosh is a force to be reckoned with. We also have to take into consideration that Arthas did in fact kill all of us. And then Tyrion finally god done drinking tea and decided to break down Frostmourne.

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc View Post
    Man this is tough. Arthas (Lich King Arthas) is just a god among men. But Garrosh is a force to be reckoned with. We also have to take into consideration that Arthas did in fact kill all of us. And then Tyrion finally god done drinking tea and decided to break down Frostmourne.
    Dont forget

Garrosh is not a force to be reckoned with. He is beyond RECKONING

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Dont forget

Garrosh is not a force to be reckoned with. He is beyond RECKONING

His father dealt with powers beyond reckoning. Where is he now?
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

APOCALYPSE!

Arthas wins hands down, cause he actually succeeded in killing US.
    something NO OTHER villain has even came close to doing.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-09-20 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aeluron lightsong View Post
    his father dealt with powers beyond reckoning. Where is he now?
    rrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

If it's original Garrosh vs original Arthas then Garrosh would likely win. Varian beated the shit out of Arthas evertime they fought when they were young.

Maannnnn Arthas would whoop Garrosh's butt any day of the week hands down. Garrosh would impress Arthas though without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    If it's original Garrosh vs original Arthas then Garrosh would likely win. Varian beated the shit out of Arthas evertime they fought when they were young.
    that was before he became a paladin.

Lich King Arthas

Well, there's 3 versions of Arthas, 2 of Garrosh.

First off, we have regular, alive human Paladin Arthas. Then Death Knight Arthas with Frostmourne. And then Full-Power Lich King Arthas.

Secondly, we have regular Warrior Garrosh. And then Full-Power Old God Garrosh.

If it's regular, human Paladin Arthas versus either version of Garrosh, I'd say Garrosh.

If it's DK Arthas, I'd say he'd beat regular Garrosh, but not Old God Garrosh (he'd give this Garrosh a hard time though, I think).

And LK Arthas wins over either version of Garrosh, no contest. Old God powers or not, Garrosh is ultimately still alive.

In the end, I think Arthas would win over Garrosh. Frostmourne and the LK's power is too great for a mere Warrio such as Garrosh to handle, even if he is physically superior.

Garrosh is a pawn. Arthas is a leader.

Arthas wins.

I don't know why everyone seems to think beating illidan was so amazing, Illidan was not a god and neither was arthas.
    Though garrosh would probably lose to LK arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post

Arthas wins.
    How is Garrosh a pawn when he bent an Old God to his will.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post

Arthas wins.
    arthas is a pawn that broke free of a pawn of the legion to be correct. He as a leader let you destroy everything and almost kill him before he started to try, which resulted in him losing. hes stupid.

garrosh isn't a pawn hes more of a leader

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How is Garrosh a pawn when he bent an Old God to his will.
    He didn't. He's just in a position like Cho'gall.

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    arthas is a pawn that broke free of a pawn of the legion to be correct. He as a leader let you destroy everything and almost kill him before he started to try, which resulted in him losing. hes stupid.

garrosh isn't a pawn hes more of a leader
    That may be, but it doesn't stop the fact that Arthas has an instant-kill switch on Frostmourne.