Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not sure if Garrosh's fat soul could be contained within Frostmourne.. yeah. But definitely Arthas would crush him down.
    The Mists of Pandaria coming on September 25

Depends on AI. Garrosh might fall off Plattform when some of it crashes.
    Capitalism, Ho!

LK Arthas without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Depends on AI. Garrosh might fall off Plattform when some of it crashes.
    You never know, maybe he has few saronite bombs in his back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post
    Garrosh is a pawn. Arthas is a leader.

Arthas wins.
    Actually, Arthas got manipulated wholly into being the Lich King's vessel, betraying his friends, people, and ultimately killing his own father. So, He didn't really lead squat. He got pwned.

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    Powerlevel thread.

Garrosh VS Arthas, who wins?
    They're both level Skull npc's, they don't have to powerlevel anymore. So it's a draw.

Unless you count who was first, then it's Garrosh: he was already a level Skull npc in The Burning Crusade, while Arthas didn't make it until Wrath of the Lich King (as far as we can know).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Don't think Garrosh stands much of a chance here

Arthas would just slice him up good
    Diablo 3 - Wizard - Demon Hunter
    Dota 2 Rampage # 1 # 2 # 3
    Mario Kart 8 - Online Rank : 4257
    Death Knight

Arthas obviously

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Arthas would remove the sha power from Garrosh with a single slap on the face before he has the time to say "Blood and thunder".

Arthas with ease.

Garrosh. Arthas is dead trolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    Powerlevel thread.

Garrosh VS Arthas, who wins?
    I think what many people forget is that Arthas was just a powerful Death Knight, when he became the Lich King he wasn't Arthas anymore.
    So I think Garrosh actually has a good chance against just the Death Knight Arthas. Heck, most of the time Arthas was actually losing powers due to the crack in the Lich King's prison.

I'd put my money on Garrosh for sure.

Anyone who says easy victory for Arthas just doesn't know his lore, Arthas isn't the Lich King. He ceased to be Arthas when he put on the Helm of Command.

Death Knight Arthas would be comparable to a more powerful version of Baron Rivendare, so for anyone who doesn't know the lore, who do you think would win out of Baron Rivendare or Garrosh? I know the answer.
    Last edited by Hardstyler01; 2013-09-20 at 01:02 PM.

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I think what many people forget is that Arthas was just a powerful Death Knight, when he became the Lich King he wasn't Arthas anymore.
    So I think Garrosh actually has a good chance against just the Death Knight Arthas. Heck, most of the time Arthas was actually losing powers due to the crack in the Lich King's prison.

I'd put my money on Garrosh for sure.

Anyone who says easy victory for Arthas just doesn't know his lore, Arthas isn't the Lich King. He ceased to be Arthas when he put on the Helm of Command.

Death Knight Arthas would be comparable to a more powerful version of Baron Rivendare, so for anyone who doesn't know the lore, who do you think would win out of Baron Rivendare or Garrosh? I know the answer.
    Have you seen the wrath of the lich king cinematic??? If so, did you understand it???

Arthas, hands down.

I'm not sure how the Garrosh fight goes, but weren't the players able to defeat a sha infused Garrosh all by themselves? Without any NPC help? In the Lich King battle, he could easily one shot everyone when he liked too, and we needed both Tirion and Terenas to CC him.

And people seem to forget that Arthas was able to defeat both Kael and Illidan, shortly after each other. He defeated Kael first, became very exhausted and yet he was still able to defeat Illidan (even kill him if he liked too). And I'm pretty sure Illidan would crush Garrosh badly.

Not sure how powerfull paladin Arthas was, but I doubt Garrosh (around that time) would've been any stronger. He's still a hotheaded ''derp smash them!'' idiot.

Remember the Sha of Pride? Yeah. Garrosh is a weak pawn.

Arthas overcame impossible odds and freed himself from outside influences. The mere mention of his name brought fear and anger into all of the people who heard it, and still does after his death.

Who is scarier? Arthas, the Lich King. The man who defended Lorderon, the largest kingdom of humans, then betrayed his own people and destroyed it, defeated Illidan, freed the Lich King, merged with the Lich King, freed himself from the Lich King, attacked the Alliance and Horde in their own cities, and single handedly tricked Tirion Fordring, the greatest paladin in the world, to spoon feed him the strongest troops he had. The only reason we beat Arthas was dumb luck.

Garrosh, on the other hand? A crybaby from the Outlands who needed a pep talk from Thrall to stop cutting his wrists. After that, he became an arrogant prick who's greatest achievement was hoarding his troops in Orgrimmar waiting for an attack, only to be defeated without any external aid from an OP lore character... Whether he had a boost from an Old God or not, we were still able to defeat him. Lore wise, The Lich King would trample us even now. He could kill us instantly if he wants, and to top it off, bend us to his will to boot.

Arthas wins, because he is a badass.
    Arthas was manipulated by the LK since the beginning. He was overwhelm by his ambitious and vengefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Arthas was manipulated by the LK since the beginning. He was overwhelm by his ambitious and vengefulness.
    Arthas = LK
    he already defeat former LK mind control
    source: LK novel

Remember the Sha of Pride? Yeah. Garrosh is a weak pawn.

Arthas overcame impossible odds and freed himself from outside influences. The mere mention of his name brought fear and anger into all of the people who heard it, and still does after his death.

Who is scarier? Arthas, the Lich King. The man who defended Lorderon, the largest kingdom of humans, then betrayed his own people and destroyed it, defeated Illidan, freed the Lich King, merged with the Lich King, freed himself from the Lich King, attacked the Alliance and Horde in their own cities, and single handedly tricked Tirion Fordring, the greatest paladin in the world, to spoon feed him the strongest troops he had. The only reason we beat Arthas was dumb luck.

Garrosh, on the other hand? A crybaby from the Outlands who needed a pep talk from Thrall to stop cutting his wrists. After that, he became an arrogant prick who's greatest achievement was hoarding his troops in Orgrimmar waiting for an attack, only to be defeated without any external aid from an OP lore character... Whether he had a boost from an Old God or not, we were still able to defeat him. Lore wise, The Lich King would trample us even now. He could kill us instantly if he wants, and to top it off, bend us to his will to boot.

Arthas wins, because he is a badass.
    Dat rampant fanboyism oh my lawdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Well which versions of them?
    Plain Garrosh Vs. plain Arthas? I think Garrosh might pull ahead.
    Plain Garrosh Vs. DK Arthas? 50/50 on this one but Arthas might have better chance of winning.
    Old God Garrosh Vs. DK Arthas? I'm thinking Garrosh wins this one.
    Old God Garrosh Vs. Lich King Arthas? Gonna be a tough fight there but I think Arthas wins this one.
    Old God Garrosh would definitely defeat Lich king Arthas... Because he got the full powers of Y'sharraj an Old God, while Arthas have the power of the lich king who is a demi-god...

Quote Originally Posted by Allieskiller View Post
    Old God Garrosh would definitely defeat Lich king Arthas... Because he got the full powers of Y'sharraj an Old God, while Arthas have the power of the lich king who is a demi-god...
    If Garrosh had the full powers of an Old God, we would not have beaten him.