ticket wait time more than 48 hour?

just curious, is it normal to have more than 48 hour wait time on account appeals ticket
    anyone contact them lately and got long wait time like this?
    I understand their false alarm system, but it a bit too long

FYI : somehow the i double submit the first ticket, and after 24 hour i'm start to think that i submit wrong type of ticket so i try again but actually the first one is already the correct submit

- - - Updated - - -

after more than 60 hour they finally answer my ticket
    but my account still get banned

is this normal ? how long it take for them to unban it after they flag their ticket as "answer"
    "if you dont like it, dont play the game! I love the way this game is 100% and nothing should be changed, because beta's aren't meant to improve a game. I will defend this games honor with my life and will refuse that anything bad be said about things that could be improved!"

- The FFXIV Community. (and some of "legacy" player)

Although it should be an automated system, you never know.

I'd wait until normal business hours tomorrow for it to be restored.

Just curious, why were you banned? Why was the account flagged?

***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: WOW1

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

and before you start calling me RMT

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933874268

"Economy Exploitation," or "Abuse Of the Economy," are Blizzard's catch all terms for a combination of suspicious activity/red flags that makes it appear the account maybe in control of Gold Sellers/hackers. When enough red flags are raised it can trigger a “precautionary,” suspension/ban.

since i hav auth app => not hack
    since i not trade RMT => out

what else ? selling a lot of purple item from timeless isls and trigger the alarm ? or use tunneling program since my ISP screw up the route to server and result in 1800ms latency
    "if you dont like it, dont play the game! I love the way this game is 100% and nothing should be changed, because beta's aren't meant to improve a game. I will defend this games honor with my life and will refuse that anything bad be said about things that could be improved!"

- The FFXIV Community. (and some of "legacy" player)