Deleted

[Enhance] About to get back into raiding normal/flexi modes

So, now I have the time again, I've applied to a guild on my realm in the hope to start raiding SoO in normal/flex. Up until now I've mostly only been doing LFR.

Basicly I just want you guys to look at my character and tell me if there's ANYTHING I should do with my gear/spec/stats to get myself better prepared. This includes any gemming/enchanting mistakes I may have made, any gear upgrades that I can obtain outside of normal modes, and whether there are better items I should consider rolling for in LFR, for the most part I seem to be confident I'm ready, but would love you guys to give me a second opinion!

Want to be as ready as possible to jump right in!

Here's my Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nterpaw/simple

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First thing that stands out are you Hit and Exp caps. You are MASSIVELY over and yet you are still reforging into it - for example the helmet. You could probably get some mastery there for example. Youre gonna be over anyway because you have retankai and that timeless peice with a huge chunk of EXP on it.

Youre gemming looks fine - although you used a combination of 320 mastery and Agi/Mastery gems for your yellow sockets. Minor detail. Youre certainly looking to go for Agi/Mastery so youre on the right track.

You could definitely squeeze some more mastery from reforging - this also comes back to the caps I mentioned before. The MH, Necklace are ones the standout at a quick glance.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2013-09-20 at 03:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    First thing that stands out are you Hit and Exp caps. You are MASSIVELY over and yet you are still reforging into it - for example the helmet. You could probably get some mastery there for example.

Youre gemming looks fine - although you used a combination of 320 mastery and Agi/Mastery gems for your yellow sockets. Minor detail.

You could definitely squeeze some more mastery from reforging - this also comes back to the caps I mentioned before. The MH, Necklace are ones the standout at a quick glance.
    Wow, thanks for pointing out the expertise and hit! that I think will be a bi product from when I was gearing up and was under cap, must have completely forgotten to re reforge! thanks. Would I be best switching to pure mastery gems where possible, or consistant agi/mastery gems?

10+ Year Old Account
    At your ilvl I would be going with the Adept Mastery/Agi in the yellow sockets. At your ilvl Agi is still king.

I personally use WoWReforge or you could use AskMrRobot just make sure the stat weights reflect that youll be wanting to go Mastery > Haste > Crit. Should help you get rid of some of that Hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    At your ilvl I would be going with the Adept Mastery/Agi in the yellow sockets. At your ilvl Agi is still king.

I personally use WoWReforge or you could use AskMrRobot just make sure the stat weights reflect that youll be wanting to go Mastery > Haste > Crit. Should help you get rid of some of that Hit.
    Ok thanks alot! will get right on that later. One more question, I have 500 valor points at the moment, what do I get the most benefit upgrading?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapons and Trinkets. I would upgrade Softfoots Last Resort first.

Deleted
    Great, Already upgraded Softfoot's so I'll get on my offhand and trinket next. Thanks murderdoll you've been a great help