Deleted

Actionbar spell tooltips

Right, i accidentally ended up clicking "enhanced tooltips" in the Interface>help section, so i had to enable to again.

Sadly when i did this all of my action-bar tool tips moved to the bottom right?? Like wtf??

They always used to be above the spell/next to it when i hovered over it, any help? It's driving me fucking insane. I have move-anything but i never touched the tooltip in it

(no i did not have tictac addon)

Quote Originally Posted by deztruction View Post
    Right, i accidentally ended up clicking "enhanced tooltips" in the Interface>help section, so i had to enable to again.

Sadly when i did this all of my action-bar tool tips moved to the bottom right?? Like wtf??

They always used to be above the spell/next to it when i hovered over it, any help? It's driving me fucking insane. I have move-anything but i never touched the tooltip in it

(no i did not have tictac addon)

They have always been in the bottom right. I remember having it in wrath even. So it must have been an addon.

Deleted
    They haven't been for me for as long as i can remember.

I also can't seem to replicate it either, ticking and unticking doesn't reset the position if i move the tooltip with move anything addon

Edit-- Definately not move-anything, if i move the tooltip bar with it it moves everything (Mouse over player/npc tooltip not just the spell)
    Last edited by mmoce43f69c21b; 2013-09-20 at 04:26 AM.