Actionbar spell tooltips

Right, i accidentally ended up clicking "enhanced tooltips" in the Interface>help section, so i had to enable to again.

Sadly when i did this all of my action-bar tool tips moved to the bottom right?? Like wtf??

They always used to be above the spell/next to it when i hovered over it, any help? It's driving me fucking insane. I have move-anything but i never touched the tooltip in it

(no i did not have tictac addon)

Quote Originally Posted by deztruction View Post
    Right, i accidentally ended up clicking "enhanced tooltips" in the Interface>help section, so i had to enable to again.

Sadly when i did this all of my action-bar tool tips moved to the bottom right?? Like wtf??

They always used to be above the spell/next to it when i hovered over it, any help? It's driving me fucking insane. I have move-anything but i never touched the tooltip in it

(no i did not have tictac addon)

They have always been in the bottom right. I remember having it in wrath even. So it must have been an addon.
    I'll tear you apart...
    Once my hand heals,
    I'll rip you apart...
    Tear you to shreds...
    Rip you into tiny pieces...
    And eat you! - Eren Yaeger

They haven't been for me for as long as i can remember.

I also can't seem to replicate it either, ticking and unticking doesn't reset the position if i move the tooltip with move anything addon

Edit-- Definately not move-anything, if i move the tooltip bar with it it moves everything (Mouse over player/npc tooltip not just the spell)
    Last edited by deztruction; 2013-09-20 at 04:26 AM.