Deleted

Trinket Help (Boomy)

Light of the Cosmos 2/2

Relic of Yu'lon 2/2

or

Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault 2/2

Whats the best for a boomy? I've not played in a while so dunno if it changed the focus on stats (left before tot)

tbh.. it doesn't much matter when you are looking at trinkets that old... but LotC is best, then SPA is better then dmf b/c of ilvl only.
    in any case, you will replace those trinkets with ToT normal (some lfr), or SoO lfr/flex/normal trinkets as soon as you can.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Shado-Pan Assault Trinket does alright by giving you a Haste Proc on roughly a 1 Min ICD (lines up with FON). Until you get the Legendary Meta Gem. Once you get the Legendary Meta Gem the Haste Proc on the Shado-Pan Assault Trinket is devalued as the Legendary Meta Gem is giving you 30% Haste constantly (around 40% uptime). I'm guessing you don't have the Legendary Meta Gem yet so go for Light of the Cosmos and the Shado-Pan Rep Trinket for now. Although as mentioned I'd replace the Shado-Pan Assault Trinket with any new Trinket as soon as you get one.

Back when I did TOT progression last Tier I had a Thunderforged UVLS and Shado-Pan Assault Trinket. I degraded my Shado-Pan Assault Trinket back to Heroic Light of the Cosmos and noticed a great difference. The Elegon Trinket (Light of the Cosmos) was just so good from Tier 14 because it had around a 40% uptime along with offering static Haste you could reforge into Crit.