10+ Year Old Account

What Weps and Poisons should i be using

Hello! Back to my rogue after not playing him in ages! Just wondering what weps i should be using for each spec? 1h/daggers etc. Also what poisons?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassination Deadly/Whatever 2 daggers

Combat Slow MH/Whatever Deadly/Whatever

Sub Daggers Deadly/Whatever

Pve always deadly and leeching poisons.
    For sub/mut daggers
    For combat 2 slow but slow in mh and fast in oh can be ok depending of your weapons.
    Go to shadowcraft to see and reforge.

Leeching poison is really bad, don't use it. For PvE purposes the only one needed is Deadly, the otehr one is up to the fight mechanics/personal preference.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leeching isn't mandatory, I'd even say that Elusiveness is much better in raids, so I'd go with deadly (that is no doubt mandatory) + crippling is useful when there are slowable adds present

There are people that actually use leeching? I used it for Garalon and that is about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use leeching for dailies/solo content but raids Elusiveness or Cheat Death are king.

Deleted
    I used Leeching on Tortos heroic - 100% uptime on full shield.

Is leeching the same tier as elusiveness and cheat death? LOL. Elusiveness is better on any fight where you'd want the healing and cheat death is a better option if you don't plan to feint much.

You can keep 100% uptime on the Tortos shield with feint alone, your healers should be topping everyone off again with AoE after each stomp anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    Is leeching the same tier as elusiveness and cheat death? LOL. Elusiveness is better on any fight where you'd want the healing and cheat death is a better option if you don't plan to feint much.

You can keep 100% uptime on the Tortos shield with feint alone, your healers should be topping everyone off again with AoE after each stomp anyways.
    Well we luckly pushed Tortos on last week of 5.3 and we are raiding 10 mans where healers have to mostly focus on ranged who has tunnel vision on some things so it's personal security measure
    Last edited by mmocde5d4873a0; 2013-09-22 at 03:38 PM. Reason: typos