Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The bonus from this trinket for Haste and Mastery is not affected by any percentage buffs. It just straight up multiplies your rating by 1.0X. This is disappointing as it means the Haste won't scale with your Frost Armor.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    It is worth noting that the haste gain is strictly x+y% not x+y%+(x%*y%) like haste procs and buffs

You mean its additive not multiplicative.

It is multiplicative but does not take temp haste into the equation which is bullshit considering melee get a CDR trinket (HWF is -50% WTF!) and the same Amp trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbud View Post
    It is multiplicative but does not take temp haste into the equation which is bullshit considering melee get a CDR trinket (HWF is -50% WTF!) and the same Amp trinket.
    1. It's multiplicative with haste rating (even temporary / proc haste rating). Doesn't affect haste percent or cast/attack speed percent buffs/passives/procs/etc.
    2. "CDR," in this case, is "cooldown recovery" rather than "cooldown reduction" (i.e. CD/1.5 = (2/3)*CD, which is equivalent to 1/3 (33.3333%) cooldown reduction).
    3. Only strength users get both an amp trinket and a CDR trinket, and if you take a gander at raidbots, none of the strength DPS are really tearing up the charts at the moment, so this "advantage" is probably actually what's keeping them in play at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    1. It's multiplicative with haste rating (even temporary / proc haste rating). Doesn't affect haste percent or cast/attack speed percent buffs/passives/procs/etc.
    2. "CDR," in this case, is "cooldown recovery" rather than "cooldown reduction" (i.e. CD/1.5 = (2/3)*CD, which is equivalent to 1/3 (33.3333%) cooldown reduction).
    3. Only strength users get both an amp trinket and a CDR trinket, and if you take a gander at raidbots, none of the strength DPS are really tearing up the charts at the moment, so this "advantage" is probably actually what's keeping them in play at all.
    Ok the trinket makes much more sense now but last I looked arms and fury were doing very well however that is not currently the cases. So the Amp trinket factors in Meta proc but not raid haste correct?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats everyones thought about it for fire spec?

So the Amp trinket factors in Meta proc but not raid haste correct?
    Nope. The legendary caster meta gem procs haste % rather than haste rating.

Here's an example of the type of haste proc that would be buffed by amplification: [Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault]

Ok the trinket makes much more sense now but last I looked arms and fury were doing very well however that is not currently the cases. So the Amp trinket factors in Meta proc but not raid haste correct?
    It only applies to haste rating.
    I'm still not sure why they changed it, but with Cataclysm nomenclature, the trinket would say crit damage, haste rating, mastery rating and spirit, not haste and mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapina View Post
    It is BiS for fire by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapina View Post
    Easily the best class the trinket could go to. Gives a great boost for combustion when the proc is up, more haste = more FB = more pyro!, mastery for ignites / combustions, and the crit dmg inflates the value of haste and mastery in addition to making crit even stronger. The fact I've gotten the cloak off immerseus 4 times and not seen this thing once makes me sad

The fact that any cloaks drop at all on heroic makes me even sadder -.-

Might as well just drop crystals right of the bat for all they're worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The fact that any cloaks drop at all on heroic makes me even sadder -.-
    I didn't know that you could be locked out of Heroic if you didn't have the cloak.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Why does it buff spirit and not hit btw - Seems a kick in the face of mages and locks against eles, boomkins and s-priests :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyropanda View Post
    Why does it buff spirit and not hit btw - Seems a kick in the face of mages and locks against eles, boomkins and s-priests :/
    At least we have better regen when we're not in combat? :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I didn't know that you could be locked out of Heroic if you didn't have the cloak.
    Rolled 2 Cloaks so far - depressing : /
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2013-10-08 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Rolled 2 Cloaks so far - depressing : /
    so i'm not the only one... 2 cloaks, 1 of them warforged :-/

Blizzard really have to scratch cloaks out of loot table for people with leg. cloak
    Last edited by mmoc54382669c3; 2013-10-08 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenor View Post
    so i'm not the only one... 2 cloaks, 1 of them warforged :-/

Blizzard really have to scratch cloaks out of loot table for people with leg. cloak
    I got one instead of the Immerseus trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    I coineda heroic wf crit/mastery helm. Useless...
    I did also but I'm using it instead of my HTF Animus helm. The 400 some odd mastery and raw int gain was enought for me to give up the 800 haste after reforge but I'm talking Arcane. Every week a ranged coins the cloak though, it's become kind of a game "who's gonna get the cloak".