Cool US Darkspear in a nutshell

I play a feral druid with "wack tricks", and I farmed this shadow priest who was trying to gank people at the pvp vendors. Got this gem of a response haha

Classy......

The internet in a nutshell.

I'd post a screenshot of someone's tirade after an arena match, but I'm pretty sure I'd be infracted. :X

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    I play a feral druid with "wack tricks", and I farmed this shadow priest who was trying to gank people at the pvp vendors. Got this gem of a response haha
    Sounds like pvpers in general, which is why I've stopped bothering. I used to love the pvp community back in BC, they were always fun and down to earth. Come wrath it started going to shit and as of cata it was FotM re-rolls with qt and lol in their name talking endless shit and trying to exploit to win.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Sounds like pvpers in general, which is why I've stopped bothering. I used to love the pvp community back in BC, they were always fun and down to earth. Come wrath it started going to shit and as of cata it was FotM re-rolls with qt and lol in their name talking endless shit and trying to exploit to win.
    this is pretty much how pvpers have always been in every game i've ever played. i've come to see it as the worst part of every game's communities.

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is pretty much how pvpers have always been in every game i've ever played. i've come to see it as the worst part of every game's communities.
    honestly I didn't see too many of them early on. There were always a handful of asshats but most of the people I knew were enjoyable and friendly. We used to set up battles and the like for world pvp as well. Now it's just bloody awful. Can't even do a single BG without a bunch of nerd raging derailing what is supposed to be a concerted effort to win.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Nah there were dicks in tbc too, maybe you were just lucky and had few interactions with them, or just never any significant enough to remember :^)

I usually apologies or tell them their right, they could have kicked my ass if I weren't lucky. Tends to throw them out of their rage, in pure surprise or something?