Dooker Dome Nerfed

Welp. Just started to do dooker dome runs on my warrior and i have full rested XP and all the mobs including the pat elite dooker money is giving me 14k xp at level 87. He used to give me like 147k xp per kill. Thanks blizz for nerfing this into the fucking ground.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

inb4 get over it, because that's the only replies this kind of thread generates

i am sorry for your loss

Nerfing something that was making the leveling process way easier than intended? Getting from 88 to 89 in under 45 minutes was definitely not intended. No one should be surprised that this was fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why you're complaining. There's still other very fast ways to hit 90, (esp 88-90), and you've had a ton of time to level up other alts when these methods were first known. Or you know...level legit :/

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Welp. Just started to do dooker dome runs on my warrior and i have full rested XP and all the mobs including the pat elite dooker money is giving me 14k xp at level 87. He used to give me like 147k xp per kill. Thanks blizz for nerfing this into the fucking ground.
    QQ

/10char

Infracted: Please post constructively. - Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-21 at 12:59 AM.

There goes our only way of leveling! Oh Blizzard, I'll get you for this!

Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    Nerfing something that was making the leveling process way easier than intended? Getting from 88 to 89 in under 45 minutes was definitely not intended. No one should be surprised that this was fixed.
    will someone pick up that fucking phone

because i called it

but regardless, i agree getting to 90 is pretty easy now and there are plenty of alternatives

Lol. you people. I hate leveling. this was a quick and easy method of getting around that. They'll nerf this into the ground but not monkey runs. How awesome.

And yes, i have leveled my other toons this way.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    A) Have a friend or hire a person to "rare hunt" with you. This person goes around carrying you, killing rares, and taking you to the various loots you can get for tons of XP.

Hit 90 in about an hour or 2, depending on concentration of rares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Rant posts are generally not constructive. Closing thread.