1. #1

    Season 14 Elite pvp gear.

    Everywhere Ive read, it says requires personal rating of 2000.

    On the enchants it says 2200 in 3s,5s and rbgs......So is it 100% correct we can get the elite from just getting 2k in 2s?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cina View Post
    Everywhere Ive read, it says requires personal rating of 2000.

    On the enchants it says 2200 in 3s,5s and rbgs......So is it 100% correct we can get the elite from just getting 2k in 2s?
    Well if it says everywhere that the gear requires 2000... then I guess yes.

    But the answer is yes.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    Well if it says everywhere that the gear requires 2000... then I guess yes.

    But the answer is yes.

    Was just really excited, figured it was a typo.

  4. #4
    It's not a typo. Blizz stated last season that rating was going to go back onto pvp gear but it was going to lower the requirement to 2k.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

  5. #5
    Brewmaster Xisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,388
    The Elite gear isn't really the prestige gear anymore.

    That would be the Cloak/Tabard requiring 2500.

  6. #6
    In the end im just satisfied that they dont have better stats on the elite gear anymore. Didnt serve any purpose whatsoever.

  7. #7
    Still, they sould introduce honor upgrades for conquest gear to keep up with PvE stuff in Open PvP.

  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    In the end im just satisfied that they dont have better stats on the elite gear anymore. Didnt serve any purpose whatsoever.
    Served the purpose of me having better gear than 90% of the other PvPers because I was better.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Served the purpose of me having better gear than 90% of the other PvPers because I was better.
    If you're so good, you won't need better gear to beat people. Win/win on both sides.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    If you're so good, you won't need better gear to beat people. Win/win on both sides.
    This. The top tier of players will all have the same gear which means that elite gear would only matter against "bad players".
    Why would anyone care about that if you are as good as you claim?

    There is no good argument for having better stats on elite gear. Just shitty ones

  11. #11
    I know the 2k wasn't a typo, I was more so talking about being able to get it in 2v2.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cina View Post
    Was just really excited, figured it was a typo.
    Now noobs like you will run around with it

    Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-09-22 at 08:12 AM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Djbicepsirl View Post
    Now noobs like you will run around with it
    You assume I am a noob, based on the fact I was excited you can get rewards from 2s again? Tell me again how that makes any sense. You another internet warrior who lives in mommies basement, umadbro? :P

    Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-09-22 at 08:13 AM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    Still, they sould introduce honor upgrades for conquest gear to keep up with PvE stuff in Open PvP.
    you think 530 would keep up with 570? 522 or 530 it's still shit compared to pve

  15. #15
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    Still, they sould introduce honor upgrades for conquest gear to keep up with PvE stuff in Open PvP.
    Uhh no. What you are subconsciously asking for is for Open PvP to be fair. Which in its entirety has never been the case, nor well it ever be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •