Season 14 Elite pvp gear.

Everywhere Ive read, it says requires personal rating of 2000.

On the enchants it says 2200 in 3s,5s and rbgs......So is it 100% correct we can get the elite from just getting 2k in 2s?

Quote Originally Posted by Cina View Post
    Everywhere Ive read, it says requires personal rating of 2000.

On the enchants it says 2200 in 3s,5s and rbgs......So is it 100% correct we can get the elite from just getting 2k in 2s?
    Well if it says everywhere that the gear requires 2000... then I guess yes.

But the answer is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    Well if it says everywhere that the gear requires 2000... then I guess yes.

But the answer is yes.

Was just really excited, figured it was a typo.

It's not a typo. Blizz stated last season that rating was going to go back onto pvp gear but it was going to lower the requirement to 2k.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    The Elite gear isn't really the prestige gear anymore.

That would be the Cloak/Tabard requiring 2500.

Deleted
    In the end im just satisfied that they dont have better stats on the elite gear anymore. Didnt serve any purpose whatsoever.

Deleted
    Still, they sould introduce honor upgrades for conquest gear to keep up with PvE stuff in Open PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    In the end im just satisfied that they dont have better stats on the elite gear anymore. Didnt serve any purpose whatsoever.
    Served the purpose of me having better gear than 90% of the other PvPers because I was better.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Served the purpose of me having better gear than 90% of the other PvPers because I was better.
    If you're so good, you won't need better gear to beat people. Win/win on both sides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    If you're so good, you won't need better gear to beat people. Win/win on both sides.
    This. The top tier of players will all have the same gear which means that elite gear would only matter against "bad players".
    Why would anyone care about that if you are as good as you claim?

There is no good argument for having better stats on elite gear. Just shitty ones

I know the 2k wasn't a typo, I was more so talking about being able to get it in 2v2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cina View Post
    Was just really excited, figured it was a typo.
    Now noobs like you will run around with it

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-09-22 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djbicepsirl View Post
    Now noobs like you will run around with it
    You assume I am a noob, based on the fact I was excited you can get rewards from 2s again? Tell me again how that makes any sense. You another internet warrior who lives in mommies basement, umadbro? :P

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-09-22 at 08:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    Still, they sould introduce honor upgrades for conquest gear to keep up with PvE stuff in Open PvP.
    you think 530 would keep up with 570? 522 or 530 it's still shit compared to pve

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    Uhh no. What you are subconsciously asking for is for Open PvP to be fair. Which in its entirety has never been the case, nor well it ever be.