Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Haromm's Talisman

    I ve heard that it is not good for BM since pet doesnt proc multistrike

    I managed to get the 553 version , i already had 530 renataki + shadopan .

    It should be an upgrade right ? And which of the 2 should i replace?

    Also how far behind is it compared to the other 2 SoO trinkets ? Is there anywhere a LFR/flex/normal/hc ranking of the new trinkets?

  2. #2
    It is still very good for BM, but BM BiS trinkets are ticking ebon one and AoC. When simmed, the difference between ticking ebon and haromms is about 1-3k depending on gear. Will still be a decent upgrade to replace your shaopan trinket.

  3. #3
    I have Flex Haromm's Talisman, I can't decide which to replace.. Heroic Juju or thunderforged Renataki.

  4. #4
    Renataki proccs more often, and it should help you with expertise problems as you gear up, though it depends how fast you think you will be gearing.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    Renataki proccs more often, and it should help you with expertise problems as you gear up, though it depends how fast you think you will be gearing.
    while this is true i think shadopan match harrons, not sure if is 105 or 55 icd. RPPM t15 trinkets while procking like crazy still not that great, they are really really random now. im seeing around 18%-24% uptime on renakati heroic doublé upgraded.

    OP you need to sim yourself and confirm the proc chance on shadopan since your renakatis is just 530 ilvl and im assuming your shado pan is 530 as well.

  6. #6
    Epic! Arcanimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Posts
    1,592
    This trinket was anywhere from 3.5 to 5% of my total damage on our pulls after I got it last night (as surv)
    As BM, this trinket should be a pass in favor of the Ticking Ebon Detonator.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    This trinket was anywhere from 3.5 to 5% of my total damage on our pulls after I got it last night (as surv)
    As BM, this trinket should be a pass in favor of the Ticking Ebon Detonator.
    are you taking into account the proc too?

    why ppl love to bring anecdotal evidence into the play. they both close choices they are both better than any tot trinket.

  8. #8
    Epic! Arcanimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Posts
    1,592
    The simple fact that it can't proc on pet attacks, nor kill command greatly sours the potential of this trinket for BM.
    The Agi proc doesn't magically make it better for BM, who will lose out on half of the trinket due to spec mechanics.

    Also, just because my personal experience is anecdotal, doesn't make the second statement any less obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

  9. #9
    Thx for the replies..i used and it procs much more than shadopan's icd so i decided to use it. Another quick question , Flex Assurance vs 530 renataki ?

    Clear win for assurance i assume ?

  10. #10
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by nekroth View Post
    Thx for the replies..i used and it procs much more than shadopan's icd so i decided to use it. Another quick question , Flex Assurance vs 530 renataki ?

    Clear win for assurance i assume ?
    Assurance. It's a great trinket, although it takes some getting use to, as you'll be rolling your CD's a tad different, still stacked, but still different. =]

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    The simple fact that it can't proc on pet attacks, nor kill command greatly sours the potential of this trinket for BM.
    The Agi proc doesn't magically make it better for BM, who will lose out on half of the trinket due to spec mechanics.

    Also, just because my personal experience is anecdotal, doesn't make the second statement any less obvious.
    isnt that far behind for bm buddy and 1st choice after ebon. isnt useless as you want to make it look like.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nekroth View Post
    I ve heard that it is not good for BM since pet doesnt proc multistrike

    I managed to get the 553 version , i already had 530 renataki + shadopan .

    It should be an upgrade right ? And which of the 2 should i replace?

    Also how far behind is it compared to the other 2 SoO trinkets ? Is there anywhere a LFR/flex/normal/hc ranking of the new trinkets?
    The Multistrike is average but the agil proc is huge. All the trinkets this tier are very meh apart from AoC.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nekroth View Post
    Thx for the replies..i used and it procs much more than shadopan's icd so i decided to use it. Another quick question , Flex Assurance vs 530 renataki ?

    Clear win for assurance i assume ?
    Assurance without a shadow of a doubt. It synergizes very well with the 2pc set bonus and even if you don't have that, it's definitely going to make the trinket even better once you do.

  14. #14
    Heroic Renataki 2/2 or Flexi Haromm 2/2 ?

    Halp.

    For BM ofc, pretty sure Haromm is miles better for SV.

  15. #15
    Sorry for bumping an old topic, I just got Haromm's myself in normal and I'm rocking LFR Renataki and LFR AoC and 2P T16, should I go with AoC and Haromm's and just go survival without the 4P?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by donzo View Post
    Sorry for bumping an old topic, I just got Haromm's myself in normal and I'm rocking LFR Renataki and LFR AoC and 2P T16, should I go with AoC and Haromm's and just go survival without the 4P?
    Yes, I would replace the LFR Rentaki.

  17. #17
    So it´s worth it to go survival even without 4P ? I'm doing high dps atm with BM since I know how to perform alot better at it :/

  18. #18
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,198
    Quote Originally Posted by donzo View Post
    So it´s worth it to go survival even without 4P ? I'm doing high dps atm with BM since I know how to perform alot better at it :/
    At the moment, due to the very good job blizzard have done with how our dps is across our specs, playing the one that you know the best will net you the best dps on close to any fight this tier.

  19. #19
    Exactly what joyful said, except not MM. I know some people are enjoying it and claiming it performs well, but in truth, the only reason it would compare even to SV or BM is because you are better at MM and bad at the other. But SV and BM are fairly close, with SV pulling further ahead in better gear. But if you hate the boring rotation and 'falling dps' of bm, or don't enjoy the style of SV, but love MM, by all means, go for it. Unless you are meeting an enrage timer you can realistically play any spec you want.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    Exactly what joyful said, except not MM. I know some people are enjoying it and claiming it performs well, but in truth, the only reason it would compare even to SV or BM is because you are better at MM and bad at the other.
    I disagree with Rayne on this point. MM can outperform the other specs under certain circumstances. If your weapon is relatively better than the rest of your gear it can be the highest theoretical (and actual) spec if you learn to play it (not hard).

    MM is poor on AoE fights however which accounts for most of the SoO fights. I'd recommend you try it on Iron Juggernaut & Thok.

    I'm currently running SV/MM and loving it. Never been a fan of BM so glad to have alternatives.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •