Deleted

Vision of Time - New Raid Instance Idea

Hey guys

I wrote a raid idea with consists of 1 mini boss and 1 main boss, that would be considered as a follow up to the Timeless Isle raid quest line (Vision of Time) and a small side story to Siege of Orgrimmar.

I wrote it on the WoW EU forums, and can be read here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8230333068

There is quite a bit of text as i wanted to give the background story and how the boss encounter works.

What do you guys think?

Sickie

I can't give feedback on the EU forums (since I'm NA) but I like the idea. Raid instance sounds very interesting, and the attunement should make people happy. However for the debuff that reduces ilvl, maybe instead (so scaling doesn't have to dealt with) just do a flat 90-95% debuff to all stats and damage? Should achieve roughly the same effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    I can't give feedback on the EU forums (since I'm NA) but I like the idea. Raid instance sounds very interesting, and the attunement should make people happy. However for the debuff that reduces ilvl, maybe instead (so scaling doesn't have to dealt with) just do a flat 90-95% debuff to all stats and damage? Should achieve roughly the same effect.
    Yah that sounds better with the debuff, and possibly do the same for the reserve - what i was aiming for is that the players are going back in time when the gear wasnt as good as it is now... and then ofc in the future the gear is better... etc! :P