10+ Year Old Account

Finding a player

I have a Battletag friend who I'm wanting to send a letter to in-game. She hasn't logged in in the past few days. I rolled a char on her server to send said letter, but I completely forgot her char's name! I know part of it, but you can't search the Armory with just PART of a name - it will ONLY find names that match it exactly. I tried using wow.realmpop.com, but that is grossly out of date. Several of the characters that I found as potential matches (priest, level 67, alliance) were actually level 90, even though they showed up in the search as 65. I don't know how long ago she made her character, it could have been before realmpop was updated or something. (Or, I at least have no idea why realmpop's levels are so far off.)

Is there some other website I can use to track her down? I promise this is neither malicious or stalker-ish lol. Just me being nice to a friend. I just can't believe I forgot her name...or maybe she's using funky characters in the name, I don't know. I just need help tracking her down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

If you know her guild name you can find her from the guild roster...

few days ? lol wait a few more maybe she'll come online?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    If you know her guild name you can find her from the guild roster...
    Unfortunately I don't. I know she's IN a guild lol. But I don't know the name. All I've paid attention to for the past month has been her realID name/battletag, and not her chars or guild or anything. ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Is there some other website I can use to track her down? I promise this is neither malicious or stalker-ish lol.
    maybe your clingyness is the reason she hasn't logged back on recently. you might think you haven't been creepy but she might be thinking the complete opposite.
    Hi

I don't really get how battle tag works but you don't have a screenshot of her name?

If it was me I'd go to wowprogress and stalk guilds that seem appropriate. But it sounds like you guys don't raid *cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    maybe your clingyness is the reason she hasn't logged back on recently. you might think you haven't been creepy but she might be thinking the complete opposite.
    Yeah honestly.

Wait it out and stop being obsessive...

You're putting too much value into another person for your happiness.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart