Deleted

Angry Can't get on Curse.com

I tried to go on Curse.com to install addons etc but I can't acces it and I get this message:

The type initializer for 'Curse.Auth.NetworkService' threw an exception. ---> There is already a listener on IP endpoint 0.0.0.0:8085. This could happen if there is another application already listening on this endpoint or if you have multiple service endpoints in your service host with the same IP endpoint but with incompatible binding configurations. ---> Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

I use Google Chrome btw, I've also tried to go on Curse.com with Internet Explorer but no luck either.

Deleted
    Well I can't login to curse client for some reason. I was on ther whole day, i reset my pc and i can't get on it anymore. The message i get is: 100

Deleted
    Might be a link between their server and some users that's having issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having the same issue with the site and client this morning.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Deleted
    I can't get on either, just get the standard 'HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.'

Can't log in, can't use the client, and even when you try to log in for their support website you get a 404. Great support right there.

Can't log into client but just got newest DBM from the site so a bit puzzled although i didn't try to login to the site.

10+ Year Old Account
    listenbacklog issue, or one of the Network Technicians messed up on the configuration. It has nothing to do with us trying to access the page, I'm betting it's something on their end.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-09-21 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Just did a Computer reset and I got into the client again

Deleted
    It works now, I don't know about you guys but for me it's fine now!