Poll: Would you support such a program?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    I am not from US and might be wrong, but I think you can join to US Army if you are citizen from other country while you can't to Marines what is for US citizens only. Same goes for French legion. I am pretty sure that goes for any country who has mercenary type forces.
    Not entirely true, I had many friends who weren't citizens and worked with in the Marines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Sounds good, I think I have stated multiple times how I would love to rail a british chick with a really thick accent. Hook it up rich, hook it up!
    Sounds fine as long as she isn't from the north. They're friendly but usually not nice to look at. They look like bloodhounds that have suffered from a stroke by the time they're 40.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Whatever floats your boat...

I was thinking more along the...as you brits would call it...a Slag.

Just something to wreck, no connections, no dating, just stress reliving ex with a thick accented british chick who is reasonable looking and knows how to work her hips.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Sounds fine as long as she isn't from the north. They're friendly but usually not nice to look at. They look like bloodhounds that have suffered from a stroke by the time they're 40.
    lol, the mental image from that is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking more along the...as you brits would call it...a Slag.

Just something to wreck, no connections, no dating, just stress reliving ex with a thick accented british chick who is reasonable looking and knows how to work her hips.
    If you don't mind something orange that sounds like a parrot, I would suggest going to...

...a county to the East of London that I won't name, as last time I took the piss out of an area of Britain I got infracted for suggesting Norfolk is full of inbred people, which it obviously isn't, at all, in no way shape or form.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you like Britain's version of white trash ?

To each his own...

Deleted
    Sounds good, I think I have stated multiple times how I would love to rail a british chick with a really thick accent. Hook it up rich, hook it up!
    With the creatures that pass themselves off as women down this end you would be better off staying in the hotel and watching a movie.

IF the U.S shared our stuff with our allies that we know aren't assholes, Such as Canada and Britain and Aussies and North K that would be insanly effective at saying hey fuck with us and we blow you up. WOULD also cause other countries around them to be all OMG noooo were gonna be attacked /BUTTON PRESS.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't mind something orange that sounds like a parrot, I would suggest going to...

...a county to the East of London that I won't name, as last time I took the piss out of an area of Britain I got infracted for suggesting Norfolk is full of inbred people, which it obviously isn't, at all, in no way shape or form.
    I have family in Norfolk but luckily for me we're separated by a few generations so I was lucky enough to avoid the curse. I think Liverpool claims the ugliest "women", though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have family in Norfolk but luckily for me we're separated by a few generations so I was lucky enough to avoid the curse. I think Liverpool claims the ugliest "women", though.
    You know that squeaky sound when you run you finger over recently washed glass? That's what Scousers sound like.

Bwhahaha, you seriously had me lolling.

the whole parrot thing...awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

So you like Britain's version of white trash ?

To each his own...
    Nothing to take home to mom, just something to wear out like a stress ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that squeaky sound when you run you finger over recently washed glass? That's what Scousers sound like.
    combined with a dying cow's bowel movements

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    IF the U.S shared our stuff with our allies that we know aren't assholes, Such as Canada and Britain and Aussies and North K that would be insanly effective at saying hey fuck with us and we blow you up. WOULD also cause other countries around them to be all OMG noooo were gonna be attacked /BUTTON PRESS.
    I don't think sharing military equipment with North Korea would be the greatest idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actualllly this might be a great idea... I could see it really helping international relations and even getting new ideas and blood into the militaries of the world(something that at least in americas is sorely needed and has diminished GREATLY since the end of the draft).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Actualllly this might be a great idea... I could see it really helping international relations and even getting new ideas and blood into the militaries of the world(something that at least in americas is sorely needed and has diminished GREATLY since the end of the draft).
    It works both ways, you get the best wanting to join but you also attract the dregs, look at the french foreign legion for a good example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    It works both ways, you get the best wanting to join but you also attract the dregs, look at the french foreign legion for a good example.
    Aren't they famous/infamous for their prowess on the battelfield though? Or is that more hype than reality?

Hmm, maybe if it was like a foreign-exchange student program, it may work. But you would still hold your allegiance to your home country. This would just be to build moral and comradeship between the allied nations.

Deleted
    Aren't they famous/infamous for their prowess on the battelfield though? Or is that more hype than reality?
    The FFL are excellent soldiers but suffer from a lot of disciplinary problems, bullying, corruption and thievery is rife.

Deleted
    Why would anyone from another country want to join the US military? The US army isn't exactly known for it's intellect, it would be quite backwards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Why would anyone from another country want to join the US military? The US army isn't exactly known for it's intellect, it would be quite backwards.
    Some countries are in a much worse state especially the eastern European ones, if we open up our militaries to them I guarantee we would be flooded with applications.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The FFL are excellent soldiers but suffer from a lot of disciplinary problems, bullying, corruption and thievery is rife.
    Did they steal your teakettle?