Poll: Would you support such a program?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The US doesn't have any allies that I can think of
    The US has the following MILITARY Allies via mutual defense treaties.

- NATO (27 OTHER countries, including 2 of the world's mightiest militaries)
    - Japan (since World War II)
    - South Korea (since the Korean War)
    - Philippines (US-Philippine Defense Treaty)
    - Israel
    - Australia (ANZUS)
    - Singapore (Five Power Defence Arrangements)
    - Malyasia (Five Power Defence Arrangements)
    - Penninsula Shield Force (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain)

The US has lots of allies. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a country with more. Saftey in numbers, and all that.

I just wish the US would pack their stuff and leave the 2 bases they have here. We don't need them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    My mistake, sorry, I thought you were referring to rape of troops by their own side (i.e. officers raping enlisted men and the sort).
    Never, ever happens, I challenge you to find 3 cases of this in the last hundred years by any major army.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Never, ever happens, I challenge you to find 3 cases of this in the last hundred years by any major army.
    Maybe he's on about 3rd world countries. ;P

The closest thing I heard that could even be considered some sort of sexual abuse was when an officer asked a girl if she had pussy cramps, "do you have fucking pussy cramps?", it was his favorite thing to say. 1 sec later he realized it was a chick he was talking to. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Should the United States (or *insert your country here*) enter into agreements with our allies to allow their citizens to enlist in our military, and for our citizens to enlist in their militaries? This would help improve relations between countries, potentially strengthen both militaries and provide individuals with alternatives. Serving in a foreign military results in a loss of citizenship in many nations, even if they are serving in the military of a trusted ally, this would make it so foreign troops can still keep their citizenship.
    Exchange already happens for things such as formation and stuff like that. Inside OTAN, these kind of exchange hapen at all the time.

For instance, if I live in Sweden and I've always wanted to serve in the military, but the Swedish military doesn't get deployed very much, I could enlist in the United States military. Or if I'm an American and I want to defend Georgia against Russian aggression (because American politicians don't), then I could enlist in the Georgian military to defend our Georgian allies. This could also help people who live in countries that don't have militaries or whose mlitaries aren't currently recruiting.
    What you are proposing is de definition of paramilitary forces, a good example of it is the french resistence during WWII, or even foregein units that fighted under british control, such as the Polish or French units.

But i think, no one, no country would agree with such things during peace time, the reason its obvious, the first barrier, is aswell the most important, i'm speaking of comunication.

There isn't any real drawback from this and it has the potential to help millions of people. Would you support entering of such agreements with our allies?
    Currently the only similar force in the world is the French Foreign Legion... The funny is that French can't enlist there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    http://www.osi.andrews.af.mil/news/s...p?id=123045426

Just one i found, correct me if wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    http://www.osi.andrews.af.mil/news/s...p?id=123045426

Just one i found, correct me if wrong.
    This guy was a serial rapist and it had nothing to do with the Military, he did not use his position to force sex, he drugged them.