Trinket "Vial of Living Corruption" working BAD.

Equip: Increases the cooldown recovery rate of six of your major abilities by 20%. Effective for tank roles only.

That's the description of the trinket.
    Well i've it and upgraded it saids 21%.

Nice i will give you NUMBERS! for describe the problem.

If one hability has 21% increased the cooldown recovery rate , will recover by 1,21.
    Well, see that:

Divine Protection (CD = 1min) : 60sec / 1,21 = 49,58sec . Ingame 49,6 (fine , it's working!)

Avenging Wrath (CD = 3min) : 180sec / 1,21 = 148,76sec.(2:28min) Ingame 2:48 .
    Here is the mistake! where're my 20sec more of cooldown reduction that should be ???

Divine Shield (CD = 5min) : 300sec / 1,21 = 247,93sec. (4:17min) Ingame 4:17 , It's fine.

And this is the problem , the trinket works with 1min or 5min CDs , but in 3min CD's IT'S NOT WORKING GOOD.

(Sorry about my english)
    Last edited by olssenn; 2013-09-24 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not great shakes at math, but I swear someone explained that it's not a straight %

The cooldown recovery rate increase is currently 39% as stated by the item's tooltip - but this is not the same as a cooldown reduction of 39%. In actuality the cooldown time is reduced by around 28% as a result of the increased recovery time (given by cooldown reduction percentage = 100(1-(1/1.39)).

Read my post , i'm talking about other trinket , and i said increase recovery time , not reduce cooldown. I explain well the mistake

It's not 2:48 ingame it's 2.48 minutes. In other words a little under 2 and a half minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olssenn View Post
    Read my post , i'm talking about other trinket , and i said increase recovery time , not reduce cooldown. I explain well the mistake
    The nomenclature is interchangeable.

Your math is wrong. 180 seconds (3 minutes) / 1.21 = 148.7 seconds / 60 = 2.4793 minutes or...2.48 minutes. You're mixing up the seconds with the total. It's 2.5 minutes total, which is 2 minutes, 30 seconds.

So it's working correctly.