Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Stuck at 90% loading screen

Hello,
    Just came home and tried to log in WOW...go stuck at 90% loading screen and after a few min game crashed.Did that several times..
    Anybody else with this issue?

ye servers are lagging , lost 2 rbg coz of that ; /

Deleted
    Yep, same on Burning Legion EU

Deleted
    Yeah got exactly same problem, no matter what realm or character i try. It seems login server issue according to blizzard's forums.

Deleted
    Same :<

10chars

same here silvermoon eu atm

I just ignored this thread thinking "Eh... Just restart WoW Maaan..." but it happened to me also. :-/

Stuck on 90% me too. Zenedar EU. Hope it's resolved soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has happened to me a couple times since 5.4 came out. I just kept restarting the client until it went through. Happened to a friend once as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some MVP claims it's got to do with telia. I can log on one account fine, but the other gets the 90% shit. No addons, computers rebooted. This has to be on their side unless they have accounts assigned to different routes, which would be moronic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

Deleted
    It is a global failure. Feel free to check the 46-pages forum thread @ http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8241354274

Deleted
    I don't know if this was coincidence or actually working. But whenever it stucks at 90%, I alt-tab out, reading the interwebz for a min and alt-tab back and I'm ALWAYS back in play. Never failed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    I don't know if this was coincidence or actually working. But whenever it stucks at 90%, I alt-tab out, reading the interwebz for a min and alt-tab back and I'm ALWAYS back in play. Never failed so far.
    Lol well I always log in and alt tab out waiting for it to load, but i tabbed back in I was dc'd

So yeah didn't alt tab the second time, watched it load to 90% and then dc to log in screen.

But they are working on it, so fingers crossed it's fixed soon

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't connect to the EU forums either, yet when I check any of the pages when searching for "is it down" it says that eu.battle.net is up and it's just me.

Can anyone else confirm that the forums are also down?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Same here on arathor eu.

Chances are good that this won't be resolved until tomorrow. Someone in my guild first started experiencing this several hours ago and the problem is still happening now/ isn't fixed. I kind of wish i hadn't logged out now.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I can't connect to the EU forums either, yet when I check any of the pages when searching for "is it down" it says that eu.battle.net is up and it's just me.

Can anyone else confirm that the forums are also down?
    Not having issues with the forums, I can get on the technical support sub forum and read it nps, haven;t tried to log into my account through it or reply though, but I can read them fine.

Deleted
    Thank God it's not just me I even went as far as reinstalling WoW before I noticed the err... notice...

Oh well I had to move WoW from one HDD tot he other some time anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah stuck at loading screen as well. Says on twitter they have issues with people being stuck in instances and BG's.

This bug is happening since path day on increased rate. Last week on Saturday my main got locked while loading into Ulduar.. I made a ticket and waited.. waited.. On monday my DK got locked while entering ICC.. I still waited.. after 2 days the GM moved my chars and I was able to log them.. >.<'
    On Wednesday 2 our raiders got locked while spirit running after a wipe in SoO.. no more raids on a freakin raid reset day >.<'

On Technical Forums they did say they have "a difficulties" and still work on them..

Today it got even worse, I can't get into BGs anymore, got my main stuck again >.<'

Just keep on making tickets so they know that people have issues.. But don't expect them to react quickly :?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!