Poll: Do you often listen to Christmas music when it isn't Christmas?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    silent night is one of my favorites and occasionally pops up on my shuffle list.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a few songs I will - and most of them arent that... festive? I mean, sort of. One of them (Christians and the Pagans) is more about just... togetherness. Then there's say, A'Soalin' - which while it mentions soul cakes, which are actually from a halloween tradition, it also mentions christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

also, yall might find this funny:

Deleted
    Yes, it happens, mainly if they randomly pop up in my shuffled list. Though I often save them for Christmas time.

I only listen to xmas music during the months of December and January. To do so at any other time is unnatural.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I do not and if I may say so I am happy about that I do not have to resort to such limitation. Not that I dislike it, on the contrary the non-contemporary pieces can always be played outside their respective seasons but as I said it seems to me a too limited choice. I am listening to Gabrieli, Bassano, Monteverdi and Vivaldi to raise my mood.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't listen to it when it's christmas, let alone when it's not. It's just plain out horrible... So... No.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Deleted
    No! It is enough to hear it everywhere you go for a month every year!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but at Christmas i really enjoy putting Christmas music on not for myself but it makes everyone else around me happier which i enjoy more than the actual music >.<

Deleted
    No, I would if they didn't play the same 10 fuckin songs 4987487661619789 over again during Christmas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not if I can avoid it, X-mas suck anyway. Pseudo religious nutcase celebration that pray to the god of consumption.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I cant stand Christmas music.

Deleted
    This place is full of Grinches. I love the Christmas atmosphere and holiday songs, but I only listen to them during that period.

15+ Year Old Account
    i´m not even listening to christmas music when it´s christmas time
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    I went with "no". I love music but I don't like to listen to christmas music very much. At work we usually did and it kind of gets on my nerves.