MR. Robot is telling me to use wind song over dancing steal?

So ask mr robot is what i go to, ,besides the general rule of thumb i learn here for reforging and enchanting. today iit told me to drop dancing steel for windsong and replace my shoulder and leg enchants with the str crit equivalent, Is it ask mr robot broken or is this correct? my settings are set to lowest stam with haste control as priority and atleast to make sure i have hit and exp caps. please help

Yes, windsong is better for a haste prot build.

possibly as its telling me to replace all my strenght+haste gems wiht haste and experiese gems now why would i wana do that?

ah ur prot that might explain it in ret and i dont get their gem choices...#

ok ts telling me to remove the expertiese reforges i have so i can gem for expertiese....?????
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-09-22 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colossus master race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Colossus master race.
    I always liked Colossus, it's a shame the absorb doesn't scale. The 8k or whatever absorb you get is pretty rubbish now, but I remember it was pretty good in 5.0.4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post

ok ts telling me to remove the expertiese reforges i have so i can gem for expertiese....?????
    Don't take any form of sim as gospel. However, if it advising you to gem expertise instead of reforging into it, it may be that you can reforge more useful secondary stats that you can't gem without losing valuable set bonuses (expertise is red, offensive secondary stats are yellow).

It's because, just like for Retribution, Expertise is better than STR when you're gemming. Take into account that you get 2x the points for a secondary stat than you do a primary stat. So, you'd lose 80 STR but gain 160 EXP. The Expertise you're getting from gear can be reforged into better stats, ie Haste / Mastery. So, in the end you're losing STR for Haste/Mastery in the end. The Expertise is good stat to toy with to make sure you're maximizing your priority stats.