Why was Garosh so pissed?

I never felt like garosh was a belivable character. His hatred for the alliance was completly unjust. I mean the alliance did literaly NOTHING to piss him off. I mean I would get it if he wanted to rule the world of whatever, but his hatred of King varyian at the dalaran negociations, plus other outbursts showing pure hatred towards the alliance just shows poor character development.

So lets see what the horde did vs what the alliance got since the start of w3

Horde:
    -Captured Lorderon
    -Captured Southshore
    -Killed everebody at wrathgate (well not horde per say, but a rogue faction so for the alliance it would look like the horde did it)
    -Destroyed Theramore
    -Pissed off King Varyian on several ocasions.
    -Stole the bell from Darnassus
    -Invaded Gillneas

Now lets look at what the alliance did

-Destroyed camp Taurajo
    -Imprisoned the blood elves from Dalaran (I doubt garosh really cares)

So why is Garosh pissed at them?!

BECAUSE ORC SMASH!!! Seriously, it is that simple. Orcs aren't very smart.

Character assassination to remind us none can be as good and pure as Thrallsus.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Character assassination to remind us none can be as good and pure as Thrallsus.
    Thrallsus? That was just dumb. Are you even trying?

In the story "Heart of War", Garrosh learned that Northwatch and Bael Modan contested Horde sovereignty, the humans of Tiragarde robbed from Razor Hill in a land with few resources, and the night elves ambush lumber caravans. Garrosh became determined to bring glory to the orcs again after he saw the shame they carry from their greenskin, and in his eyes, the Alliance, as the enemies of the Horde, needed to be crushed for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Thrallsus? That was just dumb. Are you even trying?
    It's just a video game, my boy. Take a computer break til your vision unblurs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    It's just a video game, my boy. Take a computer break til your vision unblurs.
    Thrallsus was pretty uninspired though to be fair :P

On topic I dont think it is to put Thrall in a good light, more of a quest to return the Orcs to their former glory with a side of power hunger and geenral lack of intelligence.

It has been a long time since I cared overly about the story, it is entertaining anyway but not overly deep, probably a waste of time to look too much in to it. Gameplay > story afterall.

Maybe he just got sick and tired or even bored of everyone and decided to spice things up.
    Mew!

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh always seemed like he had a bug up his butt about something, so his turn didn't really surprise anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Garrosh became determined to bring glory to the orcs again after he saw the shame they carry from their greenskin
    gotta play the green card.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Because badly written protagonists need badly written antagonist.

cuz the Alliance are pussies, everyone hates pussies.