Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    insane seems to be the most prevalent opinion.
    Define 'prevalent'
    "What do you consider your greatest fault?"
    "Honesty."
    "I don't think honesty is a fault."
    "I don't care what you think."

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Define 'prevalent'
    He thinks he's the majority
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Well I guess I'm glad I'm not going insane. I thought something was going on because I could clearly tell that my monitor wasn't shaking and nobody was driving past my house.

So yea, there's either a bug or there's something going on.

Maybe the old gods have escaped

- - - Updated - - -

I been telling people ingame but they think im trolling or on drugs lol

I was leveling my alt warlock in elwynn forest yesterday and my screen started shaking. Just assumed someone had a toy or mushan mount nearby (or whatever else could cause quaking). Glad I'm not the only one who noticed O-o

I believe you are going insane OP.

[2]
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    azshara whispers: if you're nice to me, I might let you bang me.

There was snow falling in the vale a few minutes ago. Not sure if this is from the Garrosh/Heart thing, but I haven't noticed it before. Felt an earthquake yesterday too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarles View Post
    There was snow falling in the vale a few minutes ago. Not sure if this is from the Garrosh/Heart thing, but I haven't noticed it before. Felt an earthquake yesterday too.
    The snow is from the Blizzard Stone from one of the mobs on the Timeless Isle.

I have seen them too! Various locations!

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Nya'lotha comes..
    It will rise from the depths!

:P

"Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.
    There is no win, there is only slow degradation." Tseric and the truth about WoW community.

It would be amazing if these are "lighter" earth quakes and it's because there's Legion forces slowly landing on really obscure regions of the globe and some players somewhere happen on them and it ends up being like Supremus sized Infernals roaming the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Uhhh actually when I was just on it happened once so.. yeah..

So... um.. kinda weird?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

I searched through wow forums.

Bad news: This is not an event for the next expansion. It has been happening since Cata actually. There are old threads from 2012 of people having the same problem with their camera shaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    It would be amazing if these are "lighter" earth quakes and it's because there's Legion forces slowly landing on really obscure regions of the globe and some players somewhere happen on them and it ends up being like Supremus sized Infernals roaming the place.

That would be amazing!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noctredors View Post
    I searched through wow forums.

Bad news: This is not an event for the next expansion. It has been happening since Cata actually. There are old threads from 2012 of people having the same problem with their camera shaking.

Only thing is, they seem to be happening more then before--or else it would be a commonly accepted detail after all this time
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    To be honest, the worst thing about Horde archetecture is how incredibly ineffective and easily destroyed it is. To take out an alliance fortress you need siege weapons and spies. To take out a Horde fortress you need some torches and a book to read while it all burns down.

I've noticed them too.

Thought it was just a bug but it seems to happen every now and again.

-- Signature by /the/ Crazytaco --

Yeah I've seen some weird things too, like on this screenshot http://i.imgur.com/nk8Q2Sr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Carlosdanger View Post
    Graboids. The only sensible explanation.
    I fucking LOVE Tremors!

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Yeah I've seen some weird things too, like on this screenshot http://i.imgur.com/nk8Q2Sr.jpg
    Haha made my day
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

I noticed this a couple times while leveling in Northrend yesterday. I'm glad I'm not the only person who's noticing this.

I thought after the cataclysm they removed the earth quakes and they did as no one reported any.

Now all of a sudden some people notice them?

Its either a bug (re-enabled by mistake last patch) OR something else is on its way.