Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    He thinks he's the majority
    Yet he posted that after about two full pages of people saying they had also noticed it. Was my point.

I have noticed it as well. I didn't think much of it at the time, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dumape View Post
    I have seen them too! Various locations!
    You can see the earthquakes? Or just your camera shaking?

I haven't heard anything. Someone should Fraps it.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2013-09-23 at 01:33 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no Earth Quakes... Pay attention to the mob in your proximity.
    They make the ground shake, nothing else.
    It's like those damn core hounds every huntard had to tame for some time. Gosh they were annoying with their noise and ground shaking everywhere.
    For that alone I never tamed one of these stupid beasts on my hunter.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by iskla View Post
    Or perhaps it's to do with whatever's underneath Tirisfal.
    I am the thing under Tirisfal. Stop spreading rumors about me.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    I can confirm this, I noticed heavy earthquaking in ptr 5.4 few weeks ago when I played there. At the pandaria city "dueling area".

Actually, if you go to cords 48, 15 on The Vale of Eternal Blossoms You'll find an npc that every 16 minutes and 23 seconds spams 42 times this sentence: Oh those Earthquakes, they moved the isle again" Then he gives you a quest to timeless isle called: "A polar bear playing blackgammon with smokey on the shore"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Druzzil View Post
    Actually, if you go to cords 48, 15 on The Vale of Eternal Blossoms You'll find an npc that every 16 minutes and 23 seconds spams 42 times this sentence: Oh those Earthquakes, they moved the isle again" Then he gives you a quest to timeless isle called: "A polar bear playing blackgammon with smokey on the shore"
    I just went there and my head exploded!

I am sending you the bill.

Deleted
    ive noticed it a few times in the shrine place, camera shaking etc, sound changing momentarily... never thought anything of it tho,,,,, is there a reason for it then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owain glyndwr View Post
    ive noticed it a few times in the shrine place, camera shaking etc, sound changing momentarily... never thought anything of it tho,,,,, is there a reason for it then?
    There is...... a raid instance below now...
    Things are stirring in the deep now. Garrosh awakened the evil that wasn't present before.
    Maybe that's the only thing in that location. Matching the events.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    The Dark below....it seems pretty obvious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    I am the thing under Tirisfal. Stop spreading rumors about me.
    *Offers virgin gnome sacrifice to appease The Thing Under Tirisfal*

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm watching one of those YouTube videos where people take little details and make them into huge conspiracies. The whole ground shaking thing has been going on since Cataclysm and I'm pretty sure a lot of people are just trolling.

It's just like those plain text YouTube videos who make a bird in the sky out to be an Alien from a distant galaxy or noises in the sky out to be the use of some super weather altering device. Still not as insane as the people who believe the real Miley Cyrus is dead and replaced with a clone though, so I can entertain the idea of hidden Earth Quakes, let's just not venture into Alex Jones territory.

On topic: My camera used to randomly spin around for a second in Cataclysm, never figured out what caused that. I've spent a good majority of last week on and I never saw an Earth Quake while leveling my alt or while on the Lootfull isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Maybe you are standing too close to a mushan?
    THAT. Some Mushan provoke the earthquake effect on screen. This thread is a Tinfoil hat theory only.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    THAT. Some Mushan provoke the earthquake effect on screen. This thread is a Tinfoil hat theory only.
    So there's Mushan in the Shrine? I had heard shaking before but had been tabbed out doing other stuff, I did actually see camera shaking today in the shrine in a manner that would be consistent with tremors from a earthquake. It could be nothing, it could be blizzard accidentally turning something on, blizzard playing mind games with us, or blizzard setting up the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it on Timeless Isle and last night when I was running a low level alt to Wetlands, really noticeable in tunnels or caves openings as they move.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome lol.
    I get the reference.

It is the Lich King that is awakening!

Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    I've seen it on Timeless Isle and last night when I was running a low level alt to Wetlands, really noticeable in tunnels or caves openings as they move.
    The tunnels in Wetlands/Loch Modan/Dun Morogh have been shaking when you run through them since Cataclysm.

I was really disappointed that I wasn't able to find any Lost references on Timeless Isle : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    The tunnels in Wetlands/Loch Modan/Dun Morogh have been shaking when you run through them since Cataclysm.
    Ah this the first time I'm leveling a new alt on this side since before cata.
    Usually skip and go to Kailmador(sp?) after level 15.