Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No. As long as they can not win they will not play those comps. It is not the comps themselves that are the problem, but the cheesy mechanics.
    I'm not as optimistic. Wouldn't it be easy for double Blood to still troll with the current change? Yes, they don't take as much healing, but the other team doesn't either, especially double dps teams. Double Blood can still stack an insane amount of Necrotics and do good damage via DRW & ERW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    I'm not as optimistic. Wouldn't it be easy for double Blood to still troll with the current change? Yes, they don't take as much healing, but the other team doesn't either, especially double dps teams. Double Blood can still stack an insane amount of Necrotics and do good damage via DRW & ERW.
    They are mostly winning because they get the crowd buff, if they do not get that they should lose. I can see it very hard to lose to a double dk team as a healer+dps unless something is truly wrong, but every double dk team( tank team) that I have faced I have not have had a problem with.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose