A question for other healers with the legendary...

Has any other healer noticed that the cape is...in a way useless? I mean the stats are amazing and when the cape actually fucking bothers to proc? That proc is sexy.

But after raiding with it for a week in LFR,Flex and Normal? It's proc rate is HORRID. Now I know it wasn't really designed to do 40-50% of our healing for us. But on most fights it does between 2-3% of my over-all healing.

Over an entire 3-4 hour raid? It can do anywhere from 3-5% of my total healing. Are they planning on buffing this fucking thing? lol

Are u disc? I am at least and ye it totaly suck lol. Doesnt really feel legendary at all.
    Im acctualy behind on meters when grped up with a good druid and shaman that dont have the cloak

Think it works abit better for other classes at least?

Deleted
    The purpose of the proc is that for its duration you have as close to no overhealing as possible. If the encounter has no damage during that time(or really little), the cloak can't do much.

I'm also seeing the proc weigh in at about 3-5% of my overall healing (Holy Paladin). On the whole, it feels more like a throughput trinket with a 2min ICD moreso than it does a legendary item.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a moderately weaker effect in exchange for an increased proc chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    The purpose of the proc is that for its duration you have as close to no overhealing as possible. If the encounter has no damage during that time(or really little), the cloak can't do much.
    Bearing in mind that you also get a 5% bonus to all healing during the proc, so you can still take advantage of the effect while, say, healing a tank or something. /shrug

Deleted
    First of all iyts a weak proc for disco priest and it should be.
    Second, the proc is absolute free healing that would have been wasted otherwise so I don't understand why to complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a problem with my lovely cloak. *hugs both legendary cloaks*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am a resto druid by the way, The like....best class for nothing but over-healing. Especially with this patch lol

Deleted
    The proc is amazing, you just dont know how to utilize its full potential.
    Most fights it ends up doing 12% or more of my healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    in my opinion its a good situational proc, but that is about it. It doesn't feel legendary, it's just.. yeah.
    Hi

Even as a druid where it does 5-10% of my healing I still feel it's rather meh.

While people say a proc which does 5% or more is quite a strong proc see this from the damage side, and not from a healing view. If the cloak procs during a low damage phase, the overhealing of my hots of course snipe-heals little damage, and the 5+% of healing from the cloak simply increases overhealing from other healing -especially AE -sources (mine and other healers) that are around nonetheless.

If it does proc during a massive AE damage phase it really is amazing, but with the rppm system you need more than luck for this to happen.

I agree the proc should be weakened, and the proc rate should be increased. But I doubt they will change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    While people say a proc which does 5% or more is quite a strong proc see this from the damage side, and not from a healing view.
    I appreciate this perspective!

Though critical, I'm certainly not disappointed with the cloak. People will see higher returns as their progress further in the instance, I think. Raid difficulty, healing composition, and the number of healers present will affect the value of the proc.

Deleted
    Resto Shammy and I love love *love* my cloak. Procs regularly and has helped my numbers so much. I went from struggling to top numbers in our team