Looking for some advices in gearing to 520+

I want to get around 520 ilvl now. Just dinged to 90 like 3 hours of /played ago, get some gear from heroics/scenarios/timeless isle.
    Now I planning to farm some more heroics and dailys to get some justice and valor points. And then buy for it some trinkets and rings.
    After that I will search for some better weapon. And then farm some more valor to upgrade all items I have to +2. And then buy/do some gems/enchants.
    And there are two questions.
    Is that good what I planned to get like 506~(or 510~)?
    What after this? How to get farer? Like 522? or even more? LFR? Because I need like 510 to join my guild flex raid team. But I want at least 520 just because... well I don't know but I want it ;P
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chiso/advanced

Ahh, and maybe one more question. Is there any sense to gem and enchant my gear now or it is waste of money(I don't have to much of gold )?
    Or maybe that what I have now is enough to LFR so I should enchant/gem it now, then some upgrade and start looking for better gear?

Oh god I am waiting for Warlords of Draenor to make it little easier :P Don't need to enchant/gem/reforge gear after getting one new part.
    Any suggestions to my gear/glyphs etc are more than welcome.

Ps. Ahhh I will play resto most, and balance while its needed. Wish to play resto and feral but its need other gear that I don't have now, so... Maybe some day... After expansion, when gear will change stats while I change my spec?

I know guys You will help me there, so I am waiting to get some advices from You.

The first thing you need to do is read the stickied resto druid guide on this forum. It has most of the information you will need to get started. Once you have done that, then refer to the elitist jerks guide which contains much of the same information, but also has some additional pointers, tips, etc.

Once you have read all that stuff, feel free to ask here if anything needs clarifying.
    Fail to prepare. Prepare to fail.

Imo, just farm Timeless isle until full 496. This took me around 3 hours on my freshly dinged warlock. The only thing you can't get is a weapon, but you can then get a weapon from ToT LFR, Honor Vendor, AH, 20,000 timeless coins, heroics, scenarios, etc...

From there you just go straight into SoO LFR until around 520-525 ilvl then Flex to 545-550 then Normal blah blah...

The first thing you need to do is read the stickied resto druid guide on this forum.
    Well, ive readed it like 3 times fully and few times parts of it. When started play druid, while I was leveling and now when i got 90 finally.
    I dont know if you readed my post, i asked about how to get better gear what is not included in this guide. Well, there is something about gear, but those sets and parts of gear requie to farm on raids(well most of those which I was looking on wowhead to know how to get it). And my problem is that I need first gear to go to raids.
    Well maybe im in wrong forum? But i dont see anywhere "gear" or sth like that, so...

Imo, just farm Timeless isle until full 496. This took me around 3 hours on my freshly dinged warlock. The only thing you can't get is a weapon, but you can then get a weapon from ToT LFR, Honor Vendor, AH, 20,000 timeless coins, heroics, scenarios, etc...

From there you just go straight into SoO LFR until around 520-525 ilvl then Flex to 545-550 then Normal blah blah...
    How to get 496 trinkets on timeless isle? I got almost everything but trinkets and rings... After i get this 496 avg ilvl i can go with your advice and get something better, but now it is impossible to queue for lfr with my trinkets and avg ilvl 480...
    But anyway, thanks for some help. I will look for trinkets and weapon and then just go lfr as you said.

First, get some decent trinkets. I think you can get this and this for justice without needing any reputation.

Second, get a bunch of coins and spend them on Mogu Runes of Fate. Do ToT LFR for some 502 stuff and use a bonus roll on every boss that drops a weapon. If you don't get one, buy more tokens and try again. You can do LFR as many times as you want in a week and can bonus roll each time (you only get normal loot the first time, though). Repeat until you have the item level required for SoO LFR.

Third, do SoO LFR. Save your reroll tokens for flex. Hopefully you'll get some nice 528 gear anyway.

Fourth, look up how much various craftables would cost you. There are both 522 and 553 craftables that you can get. They may be a bit expensive, but it's a reliable way to improve your gear significantly. The 553 craftables in particular are excellent, and you won't find anything better outside of heroic modes. If you're excessively rich, swing by the black market auction house too.

Fifth, read up a bit on boss fights (or watch videos) and then head over to OpenRaid to find pickup groups. You'll want to do both ToT normal (remember to bring reroll tokens!) and SoO flex. Note that they may require better gear than you currently have, especially for the later wings of SoO flex. If so, repeat step two above until your gear improves.

Once you've cleared SoO LFR, ToT normal and SoO flex in a week, there are only two things left you can do. You can either farm timeless coins to get more ToT reroll tokens and keep doing ToT LFR to get 502 gear, or you can farm timeless coins to get Burden of Eternity to create 535 items.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.