10+ Year Old Account

Moving to a new PVP Server. Help.

So I am a veteran player of the game for years now. Some friends and I are looking to find a home to spend what ever remains of our time in this game on a new PVP server. We are looking for a high population server with a decent mix of both factions. We are Central Time Zone players, but have narrowed the choices down between 3 servers. I am looking to see if anyone has had any experience with any of these servers, or has a suggestion for a different one.

We are horde.

Choices atm:
    Tichondrius - PVP server. Pacific Time Zone, extremely populated.
    Kil'jaden - PVP server. Pacific Time Zone, extremely populated. Extremely Active forum community.
    Bleeding Hallow - PVP. Eastern Time Zone. while a full server, appears to have a slightly lower population than other 2, but is more ideal with the timezone (would rather be 1 hour behind than 2 hours ahead).

We are really looking for a zone with active world PVP (so no Illidan server). We love causing trouble on Timeless Isle, and would eventually like to find a pvp guild that we can run average rating Rated Battlegrounds. We are not 2200 players, just some long standing players looking to have fun.

Any comments or suggestions that aid in the choice would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by bloodwulf; 2013-09-22 at 04:15 PM. Reason: added our faction.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i moved to illidan as horde and it was awful. i took advantage of the free move and went to mannoroth. severly under populated but close to even split on faction ratio so it makes up for it.

my suggestion is find an evenly split server but not one thats too populated. the even split makes for great world pvp(isle, tol barad, WG). being over populated can lead to bloat and hard to find consistant players instead of cruizeing trade for partners who claim to be awesome and then they can barely play at a 1600 level. finding a close knit group is much better than huge populated guilds with 100+ people online, imo.

with your provided info i would vote bleeding hallow
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2013-09-22 at 06:48 PM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    We are looking for a high population server with a decent mix of both factions

Tichondrius - PVP server. Pacific Time Zone, extremely populated.
    Kil'jaden - PVP server. Pacific Time Zone, extremely populated. Extremely Active forum community.
    Bleeding Hallow - PVP. Eastern Time Zone. while a full server, appears to have a slightly lower population than other 2, but is more ideal with the timezone (would rather be 1 hour behind than 2 hours ahead).
    I thought all three of those servers were Horde biased.

But anyways, if I had a choice, I'd go with Bleeding Hollow. It's easier for me to schedule times (RBGs, Arenas, Raiding), when I'm closer to the time. Ie, if someone wants to RBG at 10pm, it'd be Midnight for you... which may be unfeasible.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere