517 Rogue LF 25-Man Progression Guild

Looking for a 25-man guild, Alliance or Horde, for Core-Raiding Spot.

Experience:
    5/12 ToT
    Hardcore Raider back in BC/WOTLK competed and earned most Server Firsts on Hydraxis through Naxx.

Schedule:
    Monday: 9est-whenever.
    Tuesday-Thursday: 2est-whenever.

Willing to Server/Faction Change immediately.

It's been hard coming back from a 2 year break, but in a little over a month I've geared up my character considerably. After this week I'll be on Chapter 3 of my legend. cloak quest.

About Me:
    I'm a 23 year old grad student from New York, who genuinly misses the competition of raiding at a very high level. I know my class and am constantly doing research to min/max my stats. (But I still won't be Panda )

You can contact me directly at Kelmor#1235, or PM here.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

bump. Now ilvl 520.

- - - Updated - - -

bumpy. still looking

- - - Updated - - -

bump, still looking.

Hi Kelmor.

We are currently looking for a rogue to fill our roster (none raid with us currently). Below you will find the copy/paste (because i'm lazy and/or efficient) of my recruitment post on these forums. Hit me up at Zulq#1670 if you have any questions.

About us:
    We are the longest standing guild on the server, having been established in November 2004, with close to a dozen original members still actively raiding with the guild. Several of our members are real life friends or relatives, but the majority are those we met in the game and have become long time friends. We offer a relaxed raiding environment where we do like to clear content, but at our own pace and have one hell of a time doing it. We have currently cleared 5/14 in normal 25 man Siege of Orgrimmar. Our 25 man nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7PM to 11PM PST. There is an optional 10 man group on Mondays which ends up cleaning up what remains in the 25 man raid. While our environment is relaxed, we expect everyone to pull their own weight since we officially only raid twice a week.

What we are looking for:
    We are currently seeking several classes (listed below) to complete our roster in order to replace a few players who have either moved on or are unable to raid anymore. We are looking for raiders who ideally have prior raid experience, a stable internet connection and a computer that can handle 25 man raids. We require all raiders to have Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs installed. All other addons are your choice, however we do recommend that you use whatever tools you can to better your game. Raiders are required to bring their own flasks, however repairs and feasts are provided by the guild. Listening in Mumble is required but speaking is not.

If you enjoy the raid scene but are looking for a more relaxed environment, I strongly encourage you to apply! If you are an attentive person, who has no problem moving out of fire, I encourage you to apply! If you are looking for a free ride, kindly hit your back button now

Actively seeking:

Warlock
    Rogue
    DPS Death Knight
    Shadow Priest
    1-2 healers (non-disc priest)

While we are actively seeking the above classes, exceptional players are always welcome.

If you are interested in joining us, please head on over to www(dot)the-valiant(dot)com and fill out an application form.