Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cersae View Post
    Hugh Jackman is hot! Though I can't see him right now in a Vol'jin-kind of role...but I would be extremely happy if Mr. Cumberbatch was in it; and I agree with an earlier poster who said he'd be an awesome Kael'Thas!
    No no no. Hugh Jackman is not hot, Im attracted by Vol'jin and repulsed by Hugh, does that make sense? No! Nothing alike eachother so.. nope. As for Cumberbatch, Blood elfs is supposed to be gorgeous, but Cumber just looks wierd to me. Nope. nopnopnopnop noooo waaaaay.

Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    Yes, Colin Farrel confirmed as Wrynn:

xD
    he looks like the size of a battle pet lol XD

Did they say anything during the panel about possibly moving the release date? The movie is scheduled to come out the same day as the new Star Wars movie. That would be absolute suicide for this movie if they tried doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimi View Post
    Did they say anything during the panel about possibly moving the release date? The movie is scheduled to come out the same day as the new Star Wars movie. That would be absolute suicide for this movie if they tried doing that.
    They never mentioned it, but im 99% sure Legendary and Universal are looking for another release date. I dont think 2 movies with a budget of over $150 million were ever released on the same weekend, ever

I wonder how many of these guys in the cast actually played Warcraft or even familiar with it. That would be cool to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    No no no. Hugh Jackman is not hot, Im attracted by Vol'jin and repulsed by Hugh, does that make sense? No! Nothing alike eachother so.. nope. As for Cumberbatch, Blood elfs is supposed to be gorgeous, but Cumber just looks wierd to me. Nope. nopnopnopnop noooo waaaaay.
    Aaaaah we'll agree to disagree- everyone has their own likes and attractions. Though, I do like Vol'jin, he's pretty awesome. Cumberbatch does initially seem a bit strange but once you get to know him (Sherlock/ Star Trek: Wrath of Khan for some of his most recent stuff) then he becomes veeerrry attractive. Also rated Sexiest man alive recently (though again, that's just opinions). But that voice- ohhh yes please!

do you have any favourites/wishes for Vol'jin?

10+ Year Old Account
    They said at the panel today that the setting is during the First War, and Anduin Lothar and Durotan will feature.

So there is little point in trying to cast more contemporary heroes that hadn't yet been born.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    They never mentioned it, but im 99% sure Legendary and Universal are looking for another release date. I dont think 2 movies with a budget of over $150 million were ever released on the same weekend, ever
    Not only that, but two movies of the same relative genre who probably will draw some common fans. Now the news about Star Wars indicates that Disney is pushing for the date and the people working on the film wanted 2016 instead, so the filmmakers may win and get Disney to move it. But if Star Wars doesn't get moved, count on Warcraft being moved.

When Star Wars is released, it will suck all the media attention, fan attention, and ticket dollars for a few weeks.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Danny de Vito would make an excellent rich goblin in the movie?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonlock666 View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Danny de Vito would make an excellent rich goblin in the movie?!
    Urgh, I can't believe how perfect that'd be. He is such a dead ringer for Gallywix (I mean, just picture the Penguin)