Disrupting Shout

IMHO there is no viable alternative Tier 3 talent to DS in a Raid - Any thoughts on that? (Maybe on Imerseus Staggering Shout?)

I specced into that as soon as the new talents went live, haven't specced out of it or regretted it^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Dreadlord
    Situational. Immerseus and Shamans staggering. On the others it´s either DS or irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    There is a reason you don't just pull numbers out of your ass and throw them on the forums. People will show you wrong. Ass numbers are useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    I can't believe warriors wine about their defensive capabilities. DK's and warrs are even on heals.

I used piercing howl on turtles for tortos. Disrupting shout is op for garrosh p3.

Used Piercing Howl for progression Heroic Elegon adds and Tortos turtles but other then stat it has been Disrupting Shout 99% of the time. Staggering Shout seems pretty much useless in PvE due to short CC and someone will always "accidentally" hit the adds.