Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Jaina is being mind controlled!!! So is aethas

    The other day I was pooping and reflecting over Jaina's recent behavior, and I came to this conclusion: Azshara is controlling her and probably Aethas too.
    Think about it, the next expansion is practically confirmed to be The Dark Below (IF it is, damn, people are so dumb and cant keep on one thought), and I bet that Azshara will be a major character, In the War of the Ancients, Azshara is described to be hilariously powerful and preferring to use mind control and charm spells upon her subjects, so I think that she saw an opportunity to take Jaina's mind when she was unstable by the Mana Nuke, It would make perfect sense since she can manipulate behind courtains and all aggression would be seen as "justified", you know shes angry and all, she wants to undermine the Horde and the Alliance, she told Varian to dismantle the Horde, if Varian had done so, the Alliance would be crippled and the Horde would cease to exist, to the benefit of Azshara and her old god master. About Aethas, maybe he is being mind controlled too, he has always been mysterious and cryptic.

    I wouldnt be surprised if 6.1 had a raid boss called The Mage Puppets or something where we have to fight Jaina and/or Aethas in order to free them from Azshara's control.

    EDIT: Because people cant really read.
    Last edited by Samsara; 2013-09-23 at 05:33 AM.

  2. #2
    High Overlord Quexar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    where the Hedgehogs Grow
    Posts
    114
    It was practically confirmed, or you just saw a few things about it and didn't read into it because you want something epic like that to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

  3. #3
    I loled at this point
    "the next expansion is practically confirmed to be The Dark Below"

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Quexar View Post
    It was practically confirmed, or you just saw a few things about it and didn't read into it because you want something epic like that to happen?
    Your comment has nothing to do with the post smart guy, if you read my post I am OBVIOUSLY assuming that TDB is the next expansion, be it because I havent been convinced otherwise or just because that would be epic to me and I want that to happen, remember when MOP was trademarked? no one thought it would be an expansion and BAM pandas.

  6. #6
    Warchief Skorpionss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Your comment has nothing to do with the post smart guy, if you read my post I am OBVIOUSLY assuming that TDB is the next expansion, be it because I havent been convinced otherwise or just because that would be epic to me and I want that to happen, remember when MOP was trademarked? no one thought it would be an expansion and BAM pandas.
    yes, but starting the post with "it's practically confirmed" when it has not even been mentioned by blizzard kinda makes your whole post seem biased and most ppl won't bother to read further As for your theory... I don't think even Azshara has the power to mind control 2 people at the same time... heck even the old gods themselves can't mind control people ...

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire Colmadero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    475
    If she is so almighty and powerful, why mind control a human to do her bidding?
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    don't forget he who Sargeras fears: Milhouse Manastorm. (Stonecore was merely a setback)
    My armory

  8. #8
    High Overlord Quexar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    where the Hedgehogs Grow
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Your comment has nothing to do with the post smart guy, if you read my post I am OBVIOUSLY assuming that TDB is the next expansion, be it because I havent been convinced otherwise or just because that would be epic to me and I want that to happen, remember when MOP was trademarked? no one thought it would be an expansion and BAM pandas.
    Thankyou for thinking I am smart.. but when you start off with "The next expansion is practically confirmed to be The Dark Below.." is implies that you believe that it was confirmed in some subtle way and you have evidence to back it up, if you wanted it to be an assumption post and not have Sarcastic assholes like me post on it you should start it with something less misleading like "Assuming The Dark Below.." or even "My thoughts on the theory of a 'The Dark Below' expansion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

  9. #9
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,028
    So, let me just get this straight.

    First we hear about the OP pooping, then he says The Dark Below is practically confirmed, then he is thinking people should take him seriously.

    This thread is going places...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    If she is so almighty and powerful, why mind control a human to do her bidding?
    to use their influence over people

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    If she is so almighty and powerful, why mind control a human to do her bidding?
    Now I don't think the OP is correct at all but just want to comment on your comment.
    Why wouldn't Azshara want to mind control Jaina? She's extremely powerful and the leader of a powerful group of magi. Seems like a smart move to me.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So, let me just get this straight.

    First we hear about the OP pooping, then he says The Dark Below is practically confirmed, then he is thinking people should take him seriously.

    This thread is going places...
    well, it is a pretty cool thought. plus, i know i do some of my best thinking whilst pooping.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Quexar View Post
    Thankyou for thinking I am smart.. but when you start off with "The next expansion is practically confirmed to be The Dark Below.." is implies that you believe that it was confirmed in some subtle way and you have evidence to back it up, if you wanted it to be an assumption post and not have Sarcastic assholes like me post on it you should start it with something less misleading like "Assuming The Dark Below.." or even "My thoughts on the theory of a 'The Dark Below' expansion"
    Do I really have to write "Assuming The Dark Below.." In a post that is in its entirety an assumption? cant you, oh I dont know, ASSUME it?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    The other day I was pooping and reflecting over Jaina's recent behavior, and I came to this conclusion: Azshara is controlling her and probably Aethas too.
    Think about it, the next expansion is practically confirmed to be The Dark Below (IF it is, damn, people are so dumb and cant keep on one thought), and I bet that Azshara will be a major character, In the War of the Ancients, Azshara is described to be hilariously powerful and preferring to use mind control and charm spells upon her subjects, so I think that she saw an opportunity to take Jaina's mind when she was unstable by the Mana Nuke, It would make perfect sense since she can manipulate behind courtains and all aggression would be seen as "justified", you know shes angry and all, she wants to undermine the Horde and the Alliance, she told Varian to dismantle the Horde, if Varian had done so, the Alliance would be crippled and the Horde would cease to exist, to the benefit of Azshara and her old god master. About Aethas, maybe he is being mind controlled too, he has always been mysterious and cryptic.

    I wouldnt be surprised if 6.1 had a raid boss called The Mage Puppets or something where we have to fight Jaina and/or Aethas in order to free them from Azshara's control.

    EDIT: Because people cant really read.
    1) it is not practically confirmed that the next xpac is The Dark Below, it is in fact practically confirmed that it isn't.
    2) "hilariously" powerful? I don't remember reading that adjective in the War of the Ancients

  15. #15
    High Overlord Quexar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    where the Hedgehogs Grow
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Do I really have to write "Assuming The Dark Below.." In a post that is in its entirety an assumption? cant you, oh I dont know, ASSUME it?
    Your grasp at the English language, concerning the implications some words have over others, is almost as terrible as my literary skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    I think that she saw an opportunity to take Jaina's mind when she was unstable by the Mana Nuke, It would make perfect sense since she can manipulate behind courtains and all aggression would be seen as "justified", you know shes angry and all
    You say it yourself why all the conspiracy theories still? All aggression is already justified because of in-game reasone, there really don't need to be another corruption story behind it.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    1) it is not practically confirmed that the next xpac is The Dark Below, it is in fact practically confirmed that it isn't.
    2) "hilariously" powerful? I don't remember reading that adjective in the War of the Ancients
    Of course it has, do you want the quote?

    And again with the xpac thing, cant you guys understand it is an assumption in an assumption thread with an assumption post? also how is it practically confirmed it isn't? because Blizzard trademarked an avalanche of corgis? remember when they said MOP WAS NOT the next expansion and then PANDAS?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Quexar View Post
    Your grasp at the English language, concerning the implications some words have over others, is almost as terrible as my literary skills.
    And now you criticize my grasp of the English language without knowing that it is not my native language, also you bring nothing to the discussion, if you are finished I would ask you to leave this thread.
    inb4 "you cant tell me what to do so ill just troll your thread"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by thoruga View Post
    You say it yourself why all the conspiracy theories still? All aggression is already justified because of in-game reasone, there really don't need to be another corruption story behind it.
    If you want to continue WoW's lore then yes, you need more corruption stories, what would you fight in future expansions then?

  18. #18
    High Overlord Quexar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    where the Hedgehogs Grow
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Of course it has, do you want the quote?
    And now you criticize my grasp of the English language without knowing that it is not my native language, also you bring nothing to the discussion, if you are finished I would ask you to leave this thread.
    inb4 "you cant tell me what to do so ill just troll your thread"
    English isn't my native language either, I was only trying to help you prevent confusion in the future, which going by a lot of the posts in this thread, I was justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

  19. #19
    It's getting hard to speculate on these things now, the characters are so poorly written that you can't tell the difference between one that's mind controlled and one that isn't.

  20. #20
    Your idea for a story would honestly be the most boring and bland cliched thing they've done. I would bake a cake that I canceled my sub up learning it was true rather than be intrigued to resub.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •