Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    I loled at this point
    "the next expansion is practically confirmed to be The Dark Below"
    It is. We would have heard something else if it were something else. Every other year in August, we find out the name of the next expansion through trademark. Blizzcon is next month. If you think the dark below is still bs, you're naive. Blizz denied that MoP was the expac too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karagar View Post
    Hmmm..perhaps some new, unique villains who have legitimate reasons for their villainy besides the tired old cliches of "Mind-controlled" or "Insane"?
    Yeah, that's not nearly as exciting, and it's shallow. People have latched on to this "lawlz corruption, boring" thing since someone made a post about it, and they've been regurgitating the same shit because they know blizz likes to go down that route. There's nothing exciting about Garrosh. But there is something exciting about Arthas.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    It is. We would have heard something else if it were something else. Every other year in August, we find out the name of the next expansion through trademark. Blizzcon is next month. If you think the dark below is still bs, you're naive. Blizz denied that MoP was the expac too.
    You can't just remove a trademark from the database. Nor can you hide it after filing it on a public database.

The Dark Below being removed from the EU database means it was a fraud.

Also, blizz never denied MoP. Please show me them denying it.

Setting aside that jaina, the most powerful mage still kicking around, now has the power of the thunderking if anything i could see wrathion influencing them to push towards his "wipe out one side so the other is the big anti legion army" idea he has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    That assumes they will unveil the new expansion next month. Honestly i could see it not happening and being saved for a gamescom style event next spring or something.

I agree that TDB is more than likely the next expansion.

Not confirmed, but out of everything, it will be next.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You can't just remove a trademark from the database. Nor can you hide it after filing it on a public database.

The Dark Below being removed from the EU database means it was a fraud.

Also, blizz never denied MoP. Please show me them denying it.
    It disappeared, it was not removed or deleted because it was fraud. Else it would still show up but with a denied part attached.

You can't prove it was found to be fraudulent
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed