Deleted

Norushen 10er Heroic

Hi all, we tried this encounter yesterday and often changed our strat but we never got the boss below 9% so i wanted to ask, how you deal with the balls. We run 2 heal but unfortunetly the logs did not work yesterday. I hope you can help us to give us the information we need to kill him. Thanks in advance and if you need further information just ask.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandoga View Post
    Hi all, we tried this encounter yesterday and often changed our strat but we never got the boss below 9% so i wanted to ask, how you deal with the balls. We run 2 heal but unfortunetly the logs did not work yesterday. I hope you can help us to give us the information we need to kill him. Thanks in advance and if you need further information just ask.
    We tried a lot of tactics and then decided to go for a zerg start and after a few berserk pulls we got it down.

Both healers went down once and both tanks once. Dps never.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    We tried a lot of tactics and then decided to go for a zerg start and after a few berserk pulls we got it down.

Both healers went down once and both tanks once. Dps never.
    It requires some dps from healers also. Our monk did something like 15-20M damage on boss I think. Other healer none.

Deleted
    We used the zerg tactic, which should get fixed soon so don't get to attatched to it.

We send 1 healer in asap, the 2nd healed when the first one was back. First ball at 50% was soaked by healer 1, 2nd ball at 40% soaked by healer 1. 3rd Ball at 30% soaked by healer 2. Then we send one dps in at 25% because we needed the extra bit of dps. That gave us 2 adds at the 20% mark, blow some raid cd's and have healer 2 soak one ball and a tank the other one. The last ball at 10% gets soaked by a tank.

Hope that helps

3 healed it, but our disc smited a good portion of the fight so we could beat the enrage. We have our tanks and healers get balls, and for going down dps go down once or twice, pretty tight several attempts though.
    Stay salty my friends.

We 3 healed it, only had Healers soak the orbs and if they couldnt a tank would step in. Killed it with like 30+ seconds left on the enrage.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had a bunch of low percentage wipes trying to 3-heal it, and then it pretty much fell over once we switched to 2. A couple of key points:

-Our Holy Paladin went down twice (once in the beginning and then again a little bit after I came up). I (Resto Druid) went down once after the Holy Paladin came up the first time.

-It should always be the case that the balls are soaked by healers or tanks about to do their trial. We had a specific soak order but it ended up not being that relevant as long as those conditions are met.

-I believe our Tanks went down twice each.

-Each of our DPS went down once. I think our DPS Warrior ended up going down a second time at ~30%. Remember that whichever DPS is doing their trial should kill their big add first and then wait for it to die upstairs before completing it so that they do not get the pulse from their own add.

I think that was pretty much it. Healing will get intensive towards the end so just rotate raid cooldowns and everything should be fine.