Herald of the Titans

Lesse Charm of Good Fortune..

Tried some google searches, but didnt realy seem to find an answere to this question:
    I several thousand Lesser Charm of Good Fortune now spread over my chars, and I'm wondering - is it anything at all to spend them on? (Except the 50 each week for the 'bigger' coins, forgot the name of those.)
    Because I realy hate having sooo much of something I cant use for anything at all.

nope, just the main bonus coins of the current raid.

That would be nice. I accumulated thousands of them on my first main from pet battles, and now my new main and old main have a cookiepuss amount due to Timeless Isle. I'd like a 100K lesser charm mount or something.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    That would be nice. I accumulated thousands of them on my first main from pet battles, and now my new main and old main have a cookiepuss amount due to Timeless Isle. I'd like a 100K lesser charm mount or something.
    Yeah, something like that would be fitting.. As they drop like crazy at the new isle aswell, why not make a use for them? All kind of vanity stuff realy, maybe a coin tabard made out of all the coins.. :]