Deleted

[Balance]Trinket question

Hi my druid friends,

Got a "stupid" question but can't find anything about it, and can't get WrathCalcs to work to get a result.

So I got really really really bad luck with trinkets in ToT (and continuing in SoO...), since first week I got Breath normal TF, and Cha'ye normal. I got later on Wush heroic but never really used it, thought both those 2 were better.

Anyways my question is, which combination of those 3 should I use atm ? Is Wush (with the nerf) still better than Breath or Cha'ye normal ?

My armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...damir/advanced

Thanks in advance !

you should use Wushoolay in place of Breath giving you Cha-ye's and Wushoo trinket combo.

I would use Cha Ye and Breath. Wush is a disgusting trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    I would use Cha Ye and Breath. Wush is a disgusting trinket.
    this, since nerf on wush its awful.

Deleted
    Guess I wasn't wrong then...

Well unless Slyppy says something else thanks for the comments.

Edit : Is UVLS normal maybe better than Cha'ye or Breath ?
    Last edited by mmoc856e7f7b68; 2013-09-23 at 04:25 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    UVLS works nicely with Cha-Ye's because of them both playing around on Crits. However your playstyle slightly changes while using UVLS because you must put your DOTs up regardless just because they'll be 100% Crit DOTs. UVLS is also a love or hate thing to Boomkins, you might want to play around with it to decide if you like it or not.

Honestly just stick with Normal Cha-Ye's & Thunderforged Breath of the Hydra.

Deleted
    Well I was just wondering if I couldn't get more out of the nothing I have xD

But I guess I'll stuck with those until the god of trinkets decides it's my turn